Photo via: paintedfurnitureideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ultimate guide + video tutorials on how to whitewash wood & create beautiful whitewashed floors, walls and furniture using pine, pallet or reclaimed wood. GREAT FOR A CEILING
- How to use liming wax to give your wood a whitewash finish – full tutorial on prep and application of liming wax
- How to Whitewash Brick with chalk type paint – Farm Fresh Vintage Finds
- How to create 7 unique paint finishes that will transform any piece of furniture. A recap of teaching at Haven Conference, a DIY & Home Decor Blogger Conf.
- It is not necessary to spend a lot of money on the new home when it comes to decorating it and getting the furniture for the daily use. Some people who have the pallets and know how to use them for making the reclaimed wood pallets furniture for the home are lucky, while those who …
- Make new wood look OLD with this tutorial on how to Weather Wood. This DIY idea would be great on rustic furniture in your house or crafts.
- Removing Wood Grain Texture -How to get a nice smooth finish when painting cabinets or furniture that has a strong wood grain. Part 1 of a 2 part series on painting oak cabinets bought off of craigslist.
- Do you have a DIY furniture project that is cracking? From coffee tables to cutting boards, seasonal changes can cause wood to crack. Im sharing building tips about how to prevent your wood furniture from cracking.
- How to remove paint from furniture. Easy DIY decor idea – use this tutorial to easily remove paint from furniture so you can refinish your wood furniture with a new look.
- KEA furniture can be tricky to paint at times, but if done the right way, can make such a huge difference! Here are my steps on how to paint IKEA furniture.
- How To Paint Furniture: Great tutorial anyone can use to update old furniture!
- OMG How gorgeous is this DIY Headboard from 101 Woonideen?! Loving this article – click through to see 19 ideas for refurbishing old furniture like a pro!