Photo via: thediylighthouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It’s a beautiful day for a farmhouse powder room reveal, don’t you think? Six very short weeks ago we signed…
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- We all love those beautifully styled bookshelves in the photoshoots for House Beautiful, yet we all wonder how exactly to style one for their own home. So for this week’s installment of Designer Secrets stems from some recent improvements I made to our living room bookshelves. After adding a few more blue and white ceramics, the bookcases were looking a bit too busy! And since we
- How Im designing the Farmhouse Master Bedroom of my dreams (and making it come to life in just six weeks)!
- Reclaimed wood lath wall art. Rustic Santa Fe style natural geometric design, can be used as a twin headboard in the bedroom or as wall art in your living room. We also offer Full, Queen and King size headboards in this design. Just convo us for dimensions and price. The star and diamond designs are a mixture of both of the plaster lath side and the side that was oxidized, making a rustic warm decor that would make a statement in any room of any decor. The natural colors on the plaster laths are browns from oxidation over the years and the lighter color from the plaster that was absobed a little by the lath that it was on. Making a very nice warm rustic headboard or wall art decoration. Each lath is different in color and texture making each art piece, one of a kind. Handmade and comes ready to hang horizontally with a small hole in the back to hang on a small nail or two in the wall. Hangs securely and flat against the wall. This listing is for this size and design only, shown as a single in the first picture. The size is approx. 41 x 17 x 1.5 inch. Since this is made to order this is going to be the same design but the colors may vary a little cause each is unique in the lath colors but they will be similar. This is my original design, handmade, signed and dated by me, Michael D Hutton. It ships within 2-3 weeks after purchase and ships usps or Fedex. We send the tracking number to you and date of arrival the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting my shop for your reclaimed wood lath wall art decor and headboards at Past Reclaimed. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- How to store baby and kids toys in a small space | tips for small space living | Small Seattle condo home tour: Living Room. A virtual home tour of our little 757 square foot condo in the city. Family friendly farmhouse style on a modern backdrop.
- Farmhouse style is in! On top of the fact that this style of furniture is gorgeous and adds so much character to a room, I think so many of us love the feel that the farmhouse furniture brings into our home, of the “farmhouse” mentality — gathering the family together, working hard, building things with …
- Pretty colorful farmhouse family room decor. Easy ways to pull together a family room space. Pretty farmhouse decor ideas. Love this colorful family room! These billy balls in vintage blue mason jars are such cute decor too. We love our La-Z-Boy leather couches, very comfortable!
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- Facebook Pinterest 10 Twitter Tumblr StumbleUpon 1 Welcome to my kitchen makeover series for the One Room Challenge! For the month of April we will be sharing our makeover journey along with all the other challengers who link up with Calling it Home Blog. We get 6 weeks to completely renovate or makeover one room in our homes. Don’t forget to see them all for even more inspiration! As some of my readers may know, my husband and I just bought our first home this last February. For those who are n
- I had to share a room with my sibling growing up, and we would always get in trouble over our messy room. If you have a small bedroom, then you know how fast it can get cluttered. Luckily, there are tons of ways to make the most of the limited space in your bedroom. Below, I created a list of 8 simple ways to organize your bedroom. These hacks will help you keep every inch of your bedroom organized. Check out the list below, and start decluttering your bedroom today! Utilize the Space Under….