Photo via: homedecorinfo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hunting to obtain ideas with regards to working with wood? http://www.woodesigner.net has these!
- Threads How-To offers step-by-step video instruction on everything thing you need for sewing instruction — including tips, basic garment sewing techniques, and free projects.
- DIY Faux Stacked Wood Fireplace- if you dont have a working fireplace or one in…
- Fantastic DIY Wooden Pallet Projects: Pallet wood is a very unique thing which can be used for numerous reasons. It is so advantageous for all projects whether
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- Painting 101 | How to paint a room | Tips on painting interior walls | Step-by-step painting tutorial | how to prep for wall painting | How to choose a paint sheen | How to store paint | Painting techniques | TheNavagePatch.com
- 7 Paint Finishes You HAVE to Try- how to to achieve these weathered, gray finishes using 3 basic techniques.
- Layering Chalk Paint Techniques To Create The Perfect Turquoise Patina. Chalk Paint Tutorial | Thirty Eighth Street
- Easily update dated furniture with fresh fabric. Use these basic upholstery techniques to get your furniture looking fashionable: http://www.bhg.com/decorating/do-it-yourself/fabric-paper-projects/diy-chair-upholstery-guide/?socsrc=bhgpin030714upholstery
- As promised, today I am sharing a very easy and very beautiful painting effect. The technique is called COLOR WASH With very little practice you can create some stunning outcomes… Here is a chair I am working on using the color wash technique… A color wash should be done with one dark and one lighter more »
- Heres how to clean a Keurig even if you think its broken. These 9 simple steps have helped thousands get their machines working like new. You can, too!
- What you need to know when working with metallic paint… Love the stenciling too. Metallic Silver Dresser