Photo via: elleuk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hygge is the Danish way of life of finding the coziness in simple things. It means cuddling up in a bed in a kit blanket with a cup of tea,…
- diy home sweet home: 6 ways to add more storage to your home.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- These 9 organizing laundry hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have some cute ways to organize my laundry room Definitely pinning for later!
- 9 Incredible Ways to Use Cereal Boxes to Organize Yeah too bad I buy my cereal in bags ONLY
- 9 easy ways to add simple farmhouse style to your home. Any home, apartment, cabin, or cottage. Love the fixer upper style? These ideas are the basics for farmhouse living. | Country Design Style | countrydesignstyle.com
- 30+ Creative Ways of Reusing Old Vintage Glass Insulators http://www.recyclart.org/2015/04/30-creative-ways-of-reusing-old-vintage-glass-insulators/ …Be sure to follow me at pinterest.com/ninabruhns/cool-home-garden-stuff-nina/ for more terrific ideas for your home and garden!!! Or if youre into living sustainably, please check out this board: pinterest.com/ninabruhns/living-sustainably-permaculture-homesteading-ideas/
- 7 Easy Ways to be a Little Bit Greener at Home – simple ideas to be more eco-friendly in your life. Your family can go green with little effort!
- A Fun and Comfortable Space (1): Some ways to make the basement family room more fun and entertaining would be to have a pool table (2) or a pit, pillow mound, or beanbags in front of the TV area seen in picture (3). If you want to turn your basement TV room into a home […]
- 9 Fixer Upper Style Shiplap Ideas for the kitchen, kids rooms, bedroom, entry, living too and more! shiplap | fixer upper | modern farmhouse | decor | decorating
- *** This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD *** When we receive your payment and its confirmed, you will receive an e-mail to the e-mail address you have listed with Etsy with your download link for the file. This process may take a few minutes. The email will include a non-personalized pdf file with 9 tags in 3 different color schemes.(3 tags in each color) The file will open in Adobe Reader. They measure 2.5X2.5 and are in primary colors, pastel colors and red/green. Attach this to lip balm for a quick and inexpensive BUT thoughtful gift! Print as many as you need 🙂 This file is NOT personalized. The back is left blank for you to write your name, comments, etc. If you prefer a personalized file, the cost will be $7.00. Please contact me if you would like for me to set up a custom listing for a personalized topper.