Photo via: imgur.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Scored an amazing deal on a bunch of terra cotta pots at @99centsonly so I made a bunch of DIY terra cotta pot ideas. Like did you know you can DECOUPAGE fabric onto terra cotta? YASSS! Get 3 patriotic DIY terra cotta pot ideas at http://www.smartfundiy.com/4th-of-july-diy-terra-cotta-pot/ P.S. that bandanna from 99CentsOnly is my fave right now! DoingThe99 99YourFourth [AD]
- Finding unique gifts can be a challenge! I am revealing my four favorite online sources for finding the solutions for your gift giving dilemmas!
- Are you looking for ways to save on heat? I am sharing 15 ways you can save on your heating bill, starting with a few no cost options. Are you doing these?
- Can I be honest with you for 1.2 minutes? I’m sure you have noticed I haven’t been wreaking havoc doing projects for the past week or so. Whelp, I’m quitting blogging. This is …
- Have you ever walked into a house that smelled absolutely amazing, and all you could think is “how can I make my house smell this good?” …
- I love the look of Industrial Lighting! There is a certain authenticity to it and a simplicity, too! I love how Industrial lighting transforms the look of a space and it adds instant cool factor! Plus you can really merge it with so many other styles – it’s pretty versatile! I have to share with …
- I’m fond of old oil cans, is that weird? I picked up a couple of them at garage sales this summer. Although they were OK as is, I kept thinking about this fantastic bright blue oil can that I…
- The Laundry Room ! Three words that can strike fear in the face of most homeowners. 😀 A few years back, we undertook a major Laundry Room makeover because, well… I told my husband it was either me or the laundry room. One of us HAD to go. After much deliberation, he decided he liked […]
- Home Office makeover on a budget! I bought peel and stick wallpaper that I hung myself. Easy DIY wallpaper for home decor. Decorate on a budget with adhesive wallpaper that can be hung in a few hours!
- Yearly-Home-Maintenance-Checklist_image. I can help you buy a home at www.caryshomeloan.com