Photo via: thisiswaf.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- DIY Pallet Coffee Table | DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget Ooooo!! I love this!!!
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).
- Home Improvement DIY: If your tile grout is dingy and nothing gets it white you are going to love this product. It is a grout colorant that will have your grout white in no time. Fast and budget friendly!
- I am in the middle of a huge kitchen remodel (This explains the utter chaos in the background of all the pictures). Unfortunately, the home improvement center l…
- If you know me, you know of my love of a good, long, hot soak in the tub. Its my sanity. So this Master Bath Remodel had a lot to live up to, and it did! Master Bath Remodel
- How to replace a door weatherstrip, simple updates to make to a home to help save money on heating and cooling costs. This very easy home improvement is explained with full step-by-step tutorial. Get those Spring home updates started!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Elmer’s glue on canvas. Then paint the whole thing one color. @ Do it Yourself Home Ideas