Photo via: contemporist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Desk organization, DIY desk organization, office organization, popular pin, office decor, DIY office organization, craft room, craft room inspiration.
- DIY hanging organiser for your desk or anywhere in the house | easy craft ideas
- Make use of your wall space with this little art desk! Chalkboard cuteness when closed too! Diy wall desk free plans project anawhite fold down hinge space saving kids storage art craft chalkboard.
- Farmhouse Desk Rescue with Woodburned Top by Prodigal Pieces | www.prodigalpieces.com
- Counter height craft desk, no instruction, but has link to another site which has instructions
- Prateleiras DIY | Fácil DIY Prateleiras para a casa de banho, quarto, cozinha, closet flutuante | estantes de DIY e Idéias Home Decor
- DIY Murphy Desk – when closed DIY folding desk. Has a cute chalkboard on front. Could also use as a vanity, extra cooking space or iron/fold station!
- IKEA Hacks and DIY Hack Ideas for Furniture Projects and Home Decor from IKEA – DIY IKEA Hack Cage Light Sconce – Creative IKEA Hack Tutorials for DIY Platform Bed, Desk, Vanity, Dresser, Coffee Table, Storage and Kitchen Decor http://diyjoy.com/diy-ikea-hacks
- Antique Desk DIY makeover – This chalk paint furniture makeover is created for a patriotic and masculine office space. The Prairie Colors dark gray paint really pops against the brass knobs.
- Nightstands – from a desk! this is such a cool upcycle, and I love all the drawers – tutorial on how its done – Sugar Bee Crafts