Photo via: stylemepretty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- See 20 of the best Ikea Kallax Hacks ideas and the different ways you can DIY them for your home. This ikea hack is a perfect storage solution for an entryway.
- I used our Ikea Karlstad Sofa cushions for an unbelievable button hack this past weekend. We changed the entire appearance of our sofa in only 20 minutes.
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- How to make these super cute DIY kitchen chore charts – Great for Kids! ad powerfulfusionclean collectivebias
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- The perfect cupcake for Easter, these super simple cupcakes have amazing cake flavor and are super cute and easy to make! Kid friendly Easter treat.
- See how to make these super cute DIY glass magnets! Add this to your crafts board!
- I love the look of these hand-lettered labels! They are so cute and SUPER easy to make!
- Want to learn how to make this Anthropologie-Inspired IKEA Rast Dresser Hack? Keep reading for a tutorial to get you started!
- This simple Ikea hack will make all of your craft room/home office dreams come true for about $160! Anyone can put this baby together in about an hour too!
- Cute! Make this sign with braided fabric scraps. So easy, too!
- Ho Ho Ho! These are so cute and super easy to make. You need a hot glue gun, glue sticks, bags, kit kats, candy canes and whatever candy youd like to put in Santas bag. Oh and the santa candies. I made them with my kids and we are going to give them out as a blessing bag to neighbors and people we meet at walmart or whatever. Thought it was a cool way to share the Christmas spirit!