Photo via: jamonkey.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ikea Hack | How to Stain an Ikea Tarva Dresser diy homedecor
- Ikea Billy Bookcase Library Hack – Remington Avenue
- Want to learn how to make this Anthropologie-Inspired IKEA Rast Dresser Hack? Keep reading for a tutorial to get you started!
- IKEA Hacks and DIY Hack Ideas for Furniture Projects and Home Decor from IKEA – DIY IKEA Hack Cage Light Sconce – Creative IKEA Hack Tutorials for DIY Platform Bed, Desk, Vanity, Dresser, Coffee Table, Storage and Kitchen Decor http://diyjoy.com/diy-ikea-hacks
- How to turn an Ikea lack table into a nice accent table. Ikea hack. Easy beginner project. DIY furniture.
- Before and After Ikea Containers – this IKEA hack turns their utensil holders into DIY Lighting. Brilliant!
- 50 IKEA Hacks – THIS IS AN UPRIGHT BOOKSHELF TURNED ON ITS SIDE AND HAS LEGS ATTACHED.
- Why fill an attic with boxes and bins when you could convert it into a lofty library, instead?
- Monograms are a timeless piece of decor that can be stylishly incorporated into wall galleries, bookshelves, mantels and desks. Reminiscent of upholstered leather wing chairs, this version adds a bit of masculine flair with rich-looking leather and shiny brass nails, and would lend a bit of library chic to any space. DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340567_diy-leather-monogram-nailhead-trim.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content…
- The biggest benefit to buying IKEA isnt to your wallet, its to your creativity. The fact that IKEA stocks so many affordable lines means that you can feel free to hack, adapt and remix the different pieces to suit your needs. Here are the best IKEA hacks to get the look you really want at a price you love.
- See 20 of the best Ikea Kallax Hacks ideas and the different ways you can DIY them for your home. This ikea hack is a perfect storage solution for an entryway.
- When there’s no closet clause, it’s imperative to get creative with your wardrobe. Take a look at this IKEA hack that requires minimal effort and space.