Photo via: kristinalynne.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a mid century inspired geometric design which will look great when printed and framed. Creating a sense of balance and a pop of colour, this print will look at home in any Scandinavian inspired decor scheme or with retro accents. ========================== Printable Art || instant download || home decor || interior design || modern design || ad
- nice 66 Mid Century Modern Living Room Decor Ideas https://homedecort.com/2017/05/66-mid-century-modern-living-room-decor-ideas/
- Mid Century Modern Tribal Buffet Before & After
- Mid Century Modern Dresser Makeover
- my mid century modern colors. Repinned by Secret Design Studio, Melbourne. www.secretdesignstudio.com shadesofpaintcolours
- art, abstract art, mcm, mid century modern, statement piece, entry way
- Reupholstered mid century modern chair, aztec/ bohemian style!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Hey guys, I decided to make a modern looking giant dream catcher as room decor for my bedroom. This idea was inspired by the dream catcher in Jenn Ims room …
- Hack your Expedit for under $17 and get this sweet mid century look! See our short and sweet DIY tutorial…
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Make a statement in your living room with a huge piece of blue artwork + a modern floor lamp.