Photo via: kristinalynne.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a mid century inspired geometric design which will look great when printed and framed. Creating a sense of balance and a pop of colour, this print will look at home in any Scandinavian inspired decor scheme or with retro accents. ========================== Printable Art || instant download || home decor || interior design || modern design || ad
- Mid Century Modern Dresser Makeover
- my mid century modern colors. Repinned by Secret Design Studio, Melbourne. www.secretdesignstudio.com shadesofpaintcolours
- Reupholstered mid century modern chair, aztec/ bohemian style!
- Mid Century Modern Tribal Buffet Before & After
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- This DIY Mid Century Terrarium made from a jar lid, vinyl and a fishbowl is the perfect craft to add to your home decor. Place this easy to make decoration on a coffee table or in your bedroom. It also makes a great house warming gift!
- Modern Canvas Wall Art Sophisticated, Trendy and Modern Canvas Wall Art Elevate and transform your home into the paradise of your dreams with funky, cool and modern canvas wall art. You will appreciate how bold bright colors along with beautiful flowers and abstract designs can make a room stunningly beautiful. In addition your space will fill more inviting and you can switch these around to various rooms of your home. Most of these abstract canvas prints look great as art for your living
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- Rediscover the romance of any room, thanks to this rosy palette inspired by @PotteryBarn. Featuring blush tones and warm neutrals, including the Sherwin-Williams Color of the Year, Poised Taupe SW 6039, these hues combine perfectly with gold decor for a look that says love at first sight.
- i would love to do this kind of design on a small area in the living room.