Photo via: indygojunction.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Indygo Junctions Fabric Flowers | Indygo Junction
- Indygo Junctions Fabric Flowers/Amy Barickman/sew gifts | Nancy Zieman Blog
- A how-to for the Fabriflair Brio-Sphere,Indygo Junctions beautiful paper pieced dimensional art!
- tissue paper flowers! Spring cant come soon enough
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Flowered Mirror DIY with Dollar Tree Fabric Flowers
- This DIY home sweet home sign with melted fabric flowers is a simple project for making a DIY wood sign. It can be made with or without a Cricut. The burned flowers are so pretty!
- Cute! Make this sign with braided fabric scraps. So easy, too!
- Seriously the easiest and really clear explanation of how to sew a pillow cover with piping around the edges. Site also links to great places to buy fabric online.
- pretty painted flowers and leaves on an armoire – Traditional furniture from Alentejo – wardrobe
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Fabric Peony Flower