Photo via: indygojunction.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Indygo Junctions Fabric Flowers | Indygo Junction
- Indygo Junctions Fabric Flowers – AB12302
- Indygo Junctions Fabric Flowers – AB12302 $24.99
- A how-to for the Fabriflair Brio-Sphere,Indygo Junctions beautiful paper pieced dimensional art!
- With Indygo Junctions Pieced Stool & Table you can create your own stool or side table. Solid & pieced versions are included. Large version features solid or color-blocked pieced top in four denim fabrics. Small versions include: solid, recycled denim jean, wedge top (modified Dresden plate) & courthouse steps quilted versions. Small version features an optional zipper closure to allow the cover to be removable. Ideal fabrics include cottons & Crossroads Denim. Fits Bosal foam hassocks or i…
- Looking for a few affordable holiday gifts for women or hostess gifts. I have rounded up a few, plus follow the blog hop where you will find something for everyone on your gift giving list.
- Full how-to on the blog. I made this bed skirt for the $32 fabric cost. It was fun, easy, fast and I put it on by myself. No need to remove the mattress and it adjusts to the perfect height!
- Cute! Make this sign with braided fabric scraps. So easy, too!
- Seriously the easiest and really clear explanation of how to sew a pillow cover with piping around the edges. Site also links to great places to buy fabric online.
- Decorator Jeffrey Bilhuber chose a hand-painted de Gournay wallpaper with a garden motif for the closet doors and walls of his Manhattan bedroom, and then commissioned artist Nancy Lorenz to add painterly flourishes in gold leaf on resin. The 18th-century French chair has an ostrich-covered seat. Photographer: William Waldron
- DIY bra for backless tops | DIY | DIY clothes | DIY crafts | DIY projects | easy DIY | DIY gifts | DIY ideas | DIY fashion | DIY for teens |
- DIY Bi-Fold Closet Door | DIY | DIY home decor | DIY crafts | DIY projects | easy DIY | DIY gifts | DIY ideas | DIY for teens |