Photo via: prettyhandygirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707
- pretty handy girl home tour
- Making Metal Look Old; patina, aging and rusticating… Rustic Garden Art | Rustic Crafts
- aux Fur Stool With Hairpin Legs: Faux fur always looks so pretty and make the space feel cozy, inviting and comfortable. Every girl will adore a pair of ghost chairs with fur seat covers in her room.
- Brushed Metal Finish with Warm Silver | Modern Masters Metallic Paint Collection | Tobey Renee Saunders of Faux Decor
- How to Faux Finish using common household items | Inexpensive Painting Tools | Wall Painting Tips by Cheryl Phan | Accent Wall Ideas | Focal Wall Inspiration | How to paint walls | DIY Painting Tutorials |
- DIY Upholstered Bench with Faux Metal Frame
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath
- Layering Chalk Paint Techniques To Create The Perfect Turquoise Patina. Chalk Paint Tutorial | Thirty Eighth Street
- DIY Bronze Range Hood. Tired of your boring range hood? Create your own DIY bronze range hood using Modern Masters Metal Effects and inexpensive decorative tacks.
- How to Use Vintage Silver Sugar Bowls to Create Faux Succulent Planters – using stones, moss and craft store succulents. This is a great looking display that is very inexpensive to put together – Two Bees in a Pod
- Transform plain $1 wooden bowls from the thrift store into beautiful, gold-lined faux ceramic dishes! I love projects like this — inexpensive and so easy, but you end up with something amazing!