Photo via: prettyhandygirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- pretty handy girl home tour
- Making Metal Look Old; patina, aging and rusticating… Rustic Garden Art | Rustic Crafts
- Brushed Metal Finish with Warm Silver | Modern Masters Metallic Paint Collection | Tobey Renee Saunders of Faux Decor
- How to Faux Finish using common household items | Inexpensive Painting Tools | Wall Painting Tips by Cheryl Phan | Accent Wall Ideas | Focal Wall Inspiration | How to paint walls | DIY Painting Tutorials |
- DIY Upholstered Bench with Faux Metal Frame
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath
- Layering Chalk Paint Techniques To Create The Perfect Turquoise Patina. Chalk Paint Tutorial | Thirty Eighth Street
- Transform plain $1 wooden bowls from the thrift store into beautiful, gold-lined faux ceramic dishes! I love projects like this — inexpensive and so easy, but you end up with something amazing!
- How to Use Vintage Silver Sugar Bowls to Create Faux Succulent Planters – using stones, moss and craft store succulents. This is a great looking display that is very inexpensive to put together – Two Bees in a Pod
- Long box of dried or faux hydrangeas under flat screen…so simple but so pretty. Could also work along a mantle or dresser or casual dining room table @ Pin Your Home
- This cotton ball painting activity is great for gross motor as well as just plain fun. Its pretty easy to set up and very inexpensive.
- This easy peanut butter bird feeder is an inexpensive way to make some memories with your kids while enticing a few beautiful birds to come for a visit. Plus, you’re making some pretty great memories with some pretty great people.