Photo via: homebnc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ** Pinned over 175,000 times! ** – Stone and Brick Accent Wall Projects • Tips, Ideas & Tutorials! • Explore our blog for more great DIY projects and home decorating ideas!
- Tips to Create a Seasonal Outdoor Living Space with Firepit on a Budget! http://fancyshanty.com/outdoor-living-space-with-firepit-on-a-budget/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Fancy%20Shanty%C2%AE&utm_content=Create%20a%20Seasonal%20Outdoor%20Living%20Space%20with%20Firepit%20on%20a%20Budget
- Self feeding firepit ! What an awesome idea !!!
- DIY Outdoor Firepit Ideas- Amazing Firepit ideas for your backyard or patio.Gardening, home garden, garden hacks, garden tips and tricks, growing plants, plants, vegetable gardening, planting fruit, flower garden, outdoor living
- Brick fireplace makeover with stained wood. Just moved in and this above was just not going to work. If you look close it has cracks in it repaired half a**ed.…
- Whitewashed Brick using Annie Sloan Old White chalk paint tutorial on blog www.thepainteddrawer.com
- Brick clips- Hang on brick without drilling. Great for outdoor wreaths and garland or throughout the year!
- Brick floor
- Get the look of exposed brick in your home with this easy DIY project to turn paneling into a beautiful, faux brick wall! Includes video tutorial. via @swaywithsway
- Add more curb appeal to your house — and increase its value — with these easy exterior improvements. Welcome spring in all its glory with a themed wreath or paint the door a bold and contrasting color such as this blue door against the red brick house. Some seasonal flowers and a welcome sign pull the updated look together and welcome visitors to your home.
- Brick stitch mania
- Aqua painted brick wall [ MexicanConnexionforTile.com ] bedroom Talavera Mexican