Photo via: homedepot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome and artistic vinyl material self-adhesive temporary wallpaper, easy to use! Peel it, Stick it and LOVE it! Add to your room personalised charm only in few minutes! 🙂 For more designs visit – https://www.etsy.com/shop/Betapet ► SIZES * 20.7 wide x 48 height / 52.5 cm x 122 cm * 20.7 wide x 96 height / 52.5 cm x 244 cm * 20.7 wide x 108 height / 52.5 cm x 275 cm * 20.7 wide x 120 height / 52.5 cm x 304 cm ► CUSTOM SIZE – we can print the wallpaper piece shorter or taller to fit perfectly for your wall ► WALLPAPER – Adhesive wallpaper, which you can peel, and stick anywhere you like and you will not need to use extra glue or something like that. If you would like to have whole wall with the wallpaper just calculate how much pieces you need and order as much as you would like! 🙂 ► SHIPPING Please make sure that your address is 100% correct and there are no mistakes. We are not responsible to re-ship if your address has changed from that on your account. Please scroll down to see shipping rates. ► DISCLAIMER Images displayed are for references only do not reflect the exact size. Please review the measurements posted in the description for the exact size. (Colors may appear different on your monitor depending on your settings.) *It is recommended that you apply wallpaper to surfaces that have been painted with an eggshell or satin finish. Applications on matte or flat paints are not recommended
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The mosaic tile you choose can give your kitchen so many different looks. The glass and metal tile you see at the top creates a bold, eye-catching effect in the backsplash. Below, the arabesque pattern has a timeless look thats subtle and elegant. Click through to browse The Home Depot’s huge selection of on-trend mosaic tiles, and imagine what your kitchen could look like.
- This farmhouse kitchen remodel was so much fun to see the transformation! It features rustic wood countertops, stone backsplash, and farmhouse decor.
- Eight years doesn’t sound very long until you realize it’s just two years shy of a decade. I bought my house 8 years ago, new and my master bathroom was complete with builder grade fixtures, lighting, brown walls, brown ceiling (Yikes!), and travertine tile, as far as the eye could see. She’s
- Surround yourself with inspiring sayings and unique artwork. This DIY gallery wall features Hallmarks Stylish Sentiments and Will Brown shows you how to display it in your home! Perfect idea for a Mothers Day gift.
- Beach pebbles and seashells (Abalone and other pearled shells) hand selected on the central coast of California assembled into a collage on a glass background only, framed in a 5×7 chocolate brown natural wood frame. This piece would complement any color palate in the home, the clear glass allows for the wall color to be the back drop color in the frame.
- Reclaimed wood wall art, Chevron Diamond design, twin headboard or can be used as wood wall decor or made into a tabletop. Made from reclaimed wood lath from a church made in 1830 and from another old building. On sale, this twin headboard or wall art is ready to ship. This listing is for this size only, approx. 41 by 17 by 1.5 inches. It comes ready to hang vertically or horizontally on a small nail or two in the wall. Will arrive ready to hang on the wall. We also offer the Full, Queen and King size headboards. Convo us for dimensions and price. This rustic twin headboard is made of all natural lath that has aged through the years and has changed color to many different hues of brown due to oxidation. The lighter colored lath is also natural but when the plaster was applied years ago the lath absorbed some of the plaster giving it this lighter color. None of the laths have been painted. It is an original design of mine and each is unique due to texture, color and grain in the laths are all different, also the old nail holes are not in the same place. Please go to the drop down menu to choose if you would like the finish to be natural as is, or have a clear matte finish applied. We do customize. It is designed and handmade by me, Michael Hutton. It is signed by me and dated. This one is ready to ship. The evening that it ships I will send the customer the tracking number and the date of arrival. It will ship usps or Fedex 3-5 business days after purchase. Thank you for visiting my shop at Past Reclaimed for your rustic mosaic reclaimed wood wall art and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- Faux Subway Tile Backsplash… this is WALLPAPER!…
- How to tile a backsplash. How-to video and step-by-step tutorial.
- Fascinating Elegant Ideas : Fascinating Elegant Dark Kitchens Glass Tile Backsplash Marble Countertop Image id 45745 – GiesenDesign
- Faux Cement tile backsplash, DIY backsplash, Cement tile, DIY backsplash ideas, how to make a backsplash, how to make a faux cement tile backsplash, how to diy a backsplash