Photo via: domino.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Cool Silverlake Home Redesign by Homepolish
- Repurpose Your Rooms: How to Redesign, Renovate, and bring new life into unused areas. Most of us have a room we dont use, and we can all take the time to bring new life into those old spaces. When you repurpose your rooms, you can add new life to your existing home, and enjoy those areas again.
- Home improvement DIY projects are great to keep busy on rainy days and organize and redesign your place at your own pace…
- A cosy modern bohemian home
- Discover Your Homes Decor Personality: 19 Inspiring Artful Bohemian Spaces | Apartment Therapy
- DIY Fall Wreath Ideas to have your home ready for fall! Perfect for decorating your front door or displaying inside. Step-by-step tutorials make it easy to follow along and create your own. | Halloween | Thanksgiving
- Make a (little) bit of extra rod-space by hanging scarves etc. on the inside of the doors. | 25 Brilliant Lifehacks For Your Tiny Closet
- You are in for a treat, come see inside a custom built Modern Farmhouse Home Tour with Household No.6 – From white shiplap to chandeliers..
- Now here is an idea to decorate the outdoor of the home, here you can see a planter idea which is painted black and yellow. The flowers are looking nice which are planted in it. This idea can be copied for placing inside the home for attractive look.
- DIY Bohemian Beaded Knots Wall Hanging | dreamgreendiy.com + @orientaltrading
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- shelf diy | October 2015 issue of Inside Out magazine. Styling by Mette Helena Rasmussen. Photography by Tia Borgsmidt