Photo via: buttonsgaloreandmore.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Learn how to easily transfer any photo onto a slice of wood using Silhouette temporary tattoo paper.
- Upcycled Picture Frame Using Toilet Paper Rolls and an Old Frame
- Gift card bouquet. This bouquet is simple and easy to make! All materials were purchased at Michaels. All you need is a mason jar, shredded color paper, wooden sticks, ribbon, and decorative flowers from the craft section. All gift cards were hot glued on. You could also slit the top of the stick and insert the card much like photo holders. Either way the hot glue pops right off with no trouble at all.
- you can make a lampshade from about 50 paint sticks and a simple cheap lampshade frame using hot glue and stain. The cool things about such lampshade are that it looks great but costs almost nothing. Besides all you need to do is to glue paint sticks to the lampshade frame and cover them with a coat of stain.
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait
- The bedroom shelf from Julie Martins home tour on Design*Sponge (made from an old suitcase!) diy bedroom
- Please enjoy using and sharing this Weaving Techniques chart as a reference for your own fibre art adventures. It is a scan from a vintage weaving book in our collection. Share it freely but if you dont mind, shoot a link our way at ww.luneblog.com. Happy Weaving!
- Unique WEDDING Gift- Customized Wedding Gift- Pebble Art- Unique Engagement Gift- Wedding Art- Couples Gift- Love Gift- Bride and Groom Gift Pebble Art to celebrate and cherish the special occasion; an exceptional gift that will be treasured for years to come. ✿ Original Pebble Art with a sense of romance, mystery, and magic. ✿ Comes in 8×8 Inches black shadow box style frame with glass. ✿ Comes signed by me. ✿ Can be personalized by request. For more such designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MedhaRode?section_id=14115983&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1 ●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●● Become a fan on Facebook to see new designs and get updates on discount coupons: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Happy-Gallery/585428988139553 Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with my custom and new designs: http://pinterest.com/rodemedha/ ●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●● Want to pay using PayPal but dont have an account set-up yet or not sure how to use it: http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php ●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●
- Take an extra large picture frame, put scrapbooking paper or fabric under the glass and add drawer pulls!!
- Custom art piece featuring a pair of vintage baby shoes inside a new custom voila! shadowbox frame. Frame is lined with antiqued parchment paper with a rust finish on the outside.
- Spray paint a cheap frame, scrapbook paper in frame, hot glue a metal clip, change out photos as often as you want.