this idea again. doin it.” height=”” width=”728″ />
Photo via: mydomaine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Care for Your Cast Iron Skillet – Jump on the cast iron bandwagon with me! Cast iron cookware is wonderful to cook with – it heats evenly, is oven-safe, is naturally non-stick, and fortifies your food with iron. Before you get out the dish soap, however, make sure to check out these handy tips so that you can hand your cast iron skillet down through generations to come.
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Home made gift I made for my boyfriend. I stole this idea off the internet. A web site was selling it for £40. I made this for a fraction of the price!!!!
- Love this decor idea for a kitchen island or peninsula! Tray makes it easy to move out of the way when using counterspace.:
- Now here is an idea to decorate the outdoor of the home, here you can see a planter idea which is painted black and yellow. The flowers are looking nice which are planted in it. This idea can be copied for placing inside the home for attractive look.
- Christopher Duffy of Duffy London is no stranger to creating playful, well-designed furniture, and hes done it again with the Up Balloon Coffee Table
- Packaging and labels are one of my all-time favorite parts of buying and selling handmade! Labels on your handmade items and on the packaging that you send it out in are wonderful opportunities to show your buyer that they’ve bought something special. Something they can’t find just anywhere. We’ve teamed up again with World Label… [read more]
- Hi friends! It’s that time again!! My mantel is all decked out for spring in farmhouse, fresh florals. All of the Christmas and winter decor has been (finally) put up in the attic. I always have a few stragglers that I miss the first time I put it all up. (Don’t miss the giveaway at the …
- You’ll have fun with the whole family when you build a home climbing wall! Whether you incorporate it into your home decor as your next amazing kids bedroom idea, build it in the garage to boost fitness for an indoor workout, or put it in the backyard, this free standing rock climbing wall DIY tutorial will make the process easy. Includes cost-conscious project budget and material list.
- IRON & TWINE: Nautical Table Setting | 4th of July