Photo via: jojotastic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- If you’re just starting out with sewing, one of the best projects to tackle first is curtains. With just a few straight seams, you’ll make a huge impact and learn a few key basics. Plus, it’s something you get to enjoy every day in your home, out in the open for guaranteed “oooo” and “you made those???!” remarks. Grab your iron, sewing machine and scissors as former Spoonflower staffer Theresa takes you through each and every step to sewing the perfect curtains. Click to see the full tutorial.
- Seriously the easiest and really clear explanation of how to sew a pillow cover with piping around the edges. Site also links to great places to buy fabric online.
- Keep spring on your walls and front door all season long with this felt flower wreath craft from our very own Home Maker, @sallie_dale. Start by cutting flower petals in all types of shapes and sizes out of felt. Then, glue each petal to pieces of floral wire until you have about 30 flowers. Finally, arrange your flowers on a wicker wreath and secure them with hot glue. Click through for the full, blossoming DIY!
- How to Sew a Shower Curtain with a Vintage Tablecloth | This farmhouse style DIY sewing hack shows you exactly how to craft a unique shower curtain from a vintage tablecloth. This is a super simple, easy sew tutorial and it is super clear! Click through to read it now!
- Burlap Daisy Wreath Tutorial – Learn how to make this one of a kind daisy wreath for your front door this spring! Click here for the full video tutorial
- such a fun DIY and recipe! Learn how to make this Mid-century Modern Gingerbread house — get the full tutorial on Jojotastic.com
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- Learn how to make colorful yarn wrapped pinecones. Great for garlands, ornaments, or to hang from the mantel. Click through for the full instructions.
- From doorknobs and drapes to pillow corners and planter baskets, theres no shortage of places to put a chunky boho tassel. In this tutorial, well show you how to make your own using chipboard and a mix of hand-dyed and acrylic yarn. Ready to learn the process?
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their