Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Now that summer is here, its time to spend more time in your backyard! Get inspired with these 10 fun, colorful outdoor projects to try!
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Ok Im going to try this again. This is the 3rd time Ive typed this post so hopefully this time it will actually publish correctly. If not, youll probably hear my scream from wherever state youre currently in. As some of you may know, I decided to paint my kitchen countertops. If you even have…
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- Welcome to the famous MPMK Gift Guides and congrats on finding the most comprehensive and easy-to-use kids’ gift guide on the internet! (If you’re not familiar with our famous lists, learn all about them here)… Yay! I’m so excited it’s time to talk about art supplies as part of this year’s Gift Guide collection. This …
- Tons of simple DIY projects were a part of this Garage Mudroom Makeover. Its functional for 4 kids, fun for our guests, and easy for you to try too!!
- We try very hard to use herbal remedies in our home, but plastic pill bottles still squeak in from time to time. So I hopped on Pinterest to get some ideas.
- Dyeing Easter eggs might be the ultimate Easter project for kids, but its not the only fun, food-oriented activity you can do with your crew. Get your kids extra excited for the Easter Bunnys arrival with these cute—and easy!—recipes. No fake grass required. Easter Snack MixParent Teach PlayProving that a fun Easter treat doesn’t have to be super-involved and time consuming: This tasty sn
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- Sitting outdoor the home is a good idea which should be followed on the weekends because it allows a person send some time with the loved ones living in the home for which it is difficult to manage time on the week days. We always try to show the ideas which can be created for having a cup of tea with the dear ones for refreshing the mind or for having a meal outside the home. See the repurposed wood pallet outdoor couch set and decide whether it is good for your home or not.
- I wanted to come on the blog today to answer a question I get all the time! It’s such a good question & I feel like after making our 80’s tri-level into a cozy little home with farm…
- Fall Decor Ideas that Will Break Your Loneliness. For those of you who want to do a wedding reception with a partner, it’s time you have to be dizzy with a myriad of planning. Mainly decorate the exhausting wedding reception.… Continue Reading →