Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- Tons of simple DIY projects were a part of this Garage Mudroom Makeover. Its functional for 4 kids, fun for our guests, and easy for you to try too!!
- Dyeing Easter eggs might be the ultimate Easter project for kids, but its not the only fun, food-oriented activity you can do with your crew. Get your kids extra excited for the Easter Bunnys arrival with these cute—and easy!—recipes. No fake grass required. Easter Snack MixParent Teach PlayProving that a fun Easter treat doesn’t have to be super-involved and time consuming: This tasty sn
- We try very hard to use herbal remedies in our home, but plastic pill bottles still squeak in from time to time. So I hopped on Pinterest to get some ideas.
- Sitting outdoor the home is a good idea which should be followed on the weekends because it allows a person send some time with the loved ones living in the home for which it is difficult to manage time on the week days. We always try to show the ideas which can be created for having a cup of tea with the dear ones for refreshing the mind or for having a meal outside the home. See the repurposed wood pallet outdoor couch set and decide whether it is good for your home or not.
- Fall Decor Ideas that Will Break Your Loneliness. For those of you who want to do a wedding reception with a partner, it’s time you have to be dizzy with a myriad of planning. Mainly decorate the exhausting wedding reception.… Continue Reading →
- I wanted to come on the blog today to answer a question I get all the time! It’s such a good question & I feel like after making our 80’s tri-level into a cozy little home with farm…
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- After a month of hard work at our $100 Room Makeover its finally time for a very special Craft Room Reveal! If youve been following along youve seen
- Hi friends! It’s that time again!! My mantel is all decked out for spring in farmhouse, fresh florals. All of the Christmas and winter decor has been (finally) put up in the attic. I always have a few stragglers that I miss the first time I put it all up. (Don’t miss the giveaway at the …
- It is that time of year! I love sharing our Christmas tour with all of you each year. This year, things are a little more casual, and I think a little bit more fun. As I mentioned before, I chose not to be part of a group tour of homes this year because I didn’t want to miss my