Photo via: hayseedhomemakin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 4th of July desert table decor | patriotic decor with flags
- Easy Patriotic Table Decor | 4th of July table decoration | Red, White and Blue | Table Centerpiece | See more creative tutorial ideas on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- How to Make a Patriotic Wreath with Paper Straws – Make this easy wreath to decorate your door for the 4th of July.
- Patriotic Crafts and Projects | Easy DIY tutorial ideas | Red, White and Blue | 4th of July | Memorial Day | Veterans Day | Independence Day
- Patriotic Tin Can – Easy 4th of July or Memorial Day Party Utensil Holders DIY
- What a cute red, white and blue burlap wreath! It would be great patriotic home decor for 4th of July, Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Patriotic Pretzels – sweet, crunchy and delicious – an easy and fun treat for a 4th of July Party or a Memorial Day barbecue.
- My Country tis’ of thee In Utah the 4th of July isn’t the only patriotic holiday we celebrate in July we also celebrate Pioneer day on July 24th. It is just as big as the 4th so we keep all the patriotic décor up all month. My outdoor hanger is displaying a cute banner type …
- Memorial Day, 4th of July, patriotic toddler art project.
- Whip out the red, white, and blue with these ideas perfect for your 4th of July barbecue! Hometalk Partner
- Setting a table or service station only requires a few decorative touches. These simple 4th of July lanterns can be put together in less than 5 minutes!
- Simple Patriotic Decor Project – Create this easy, inexpensive project to add a little more red, white and blue to your summer decor. Click through for supply list and instructions.