Photo via: digsdigs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A gallery of simple ideas to make your slumber zone dreamy.
- Dreamy bookshelves.
- Take a look at this beautiful dreamy backyard inspiration!
- This shared big girl room for sisters is seriously dreamy. Love the cloud and stars decor!
- inside a dreamy, bohemian home redesign (thats family-friendly!) | domino.com
- Furniture is expensive. I could send my kid to a semester of college for what they want for some sofas! Luckily, you don’t always have to go out and buy new. If your existing furniture has good bones and a solid, sturdy frame, chances are you can reupholster it. Think it’s just for the pros? …
- Show your DisneySide with these fun, quick and easy Disney Shirts. They are perfect for your next Walt Disney World Vacation, a Disney Side At Home Celebration or just because.
- If I ever finally get successful at working from home…or maybe even just my study desk while Im working on my doctorates 🙂
- I officially moved into my sophomore living space last weekend. Last year I was in a “double” dorm room, which was basically just two roommates in a room. Unfortunately, all double rooms at my school… View Post
- Got an old suitcase just waiting to be used for something special? How to build suitcase shelves, step by step, and hang them up for a vintage decorative look in your homes living space. Vintage home decor DIY project!
- painted paneling makeover. My mom needs this. Id offer to paint it just to cover those ugly walls in the every room.
- Love those rope mirrors you see everywhere? This tutorial shows you how to get the exact look for just a few dollars!! Wowza! Click to see the blog post!