Photo via: digsdigs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dreamy bookshelves.
- Caring for your granite and stone countertops doesnt have to be hard! See how we keep ours looking brand new with just a little TLC and help from RockDoctorRX! ad
- Tutorial: How To Make A Circular Mirror With Wood Slices http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/bn73 Mirror, mirror on the wall… looking for a weekend DIY project? Then this mirror could be just what youre looking for.
- Ive got some good stuff for you today, guys. I am so happy to have Miss Mustard Seed here today! Shes such a wonderful inspiration to us all, and better yet, shes just an awesome person. Were going to get some of her painting favorites, a topic well loved around here. Without further introduction, May I
- As a first-time home owner, we have lots of skills to learn. This had really great tips to paint your rooms efficiently but thoroughly. Painting takes time and attention to detail, but it makes such a difference. Ive already had a few people ask which professional painted our house, so these tips really work. Full coverage, no lines, no drips, just beautiful results! (Painting tips from a pro) ekw
- I am a metallic decor fanatic during the fall and winter months. I just can’t help myself. If I could, I would probably just cover my whole house in metallic and chalkboard paint…. ok, maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration. I just think there are so many inexpensive decor projects that you can… Keep Reading
- This easy spring table centerpiece comes together in just a few minutes and welcomes spring on your dining room table,
- Turn a blanket into a set of pillow cases in just minutes! And no zippers or closures means these throw blanket pillow cases are perfect for beginners!
- This necklace is so easy to make and Im unashamedly obsessed with it. I was attempting to make a much larger beaded prism to hang in my living room and I got too frustrated with it and I decided to just make one of the single triangles that I had made into a necklace. And Ive been wearing it…
- As a really common recycled material, wooden pallet you might have used them to make something useful for your home. You know they have endless potential can be transformed to a lot of stunning DIY projects serve for home. So when I saw something creative and cool about pallets, I just want to share with […]
- Got an old suitcase just waiting to be used for something special? How to build suitcase shelves, step by step, and hang them up for a vintage decorative look in your homes living space. Vintage home decor DIY project!
- Ive always wanted a real hammock in my living room but if you dont have a lot of space or are in a rental like me, this DIY macrame hammock chair looks just as great and is perfect for lounging. It would also be perfect for using on your deck or balcony for some cozy patio furniture.