Photo via: digsdigs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dreamy bookshelves.
- A gallery of simple ideas to make your slumber zone dreamy.
- This shared big girl room for sisters is seriously dreamy. Love the cloud and stars decor!
- The hour just got happier with this pomegranate sparkling martini. Get the recipe here.
- Dont just do it, teach it!
- This easy spring table centerpiece comes together in just a few minutes and welcomes spring on your dining room table,
- Who said sewing has to be complicated? Skirts are among the most simple things you can sew, but with adorable results. Whether you’re a beginning sewer or an experienced sewer looking for a simple project, a skirt might be just… Continue Reading →
- My girls’ bathroom is also painted in “Seattle.” I had a different color ready for this room and just like the mudroom, I changed my mind at the last minute and decided to keep it neutral.coastal-bathroom1
- The cabinet, pulls, custom top, faucets and mirror are just like what was just put in my new downstairs bathroom. Reveal to come soon!
- As a first-time home owner, we have lots of skills to learn. This had really great tips to paint your rooms efficiently but thoroughly. Painting takes time and attention to detail, but it makes such a difference. Ive already had a few people ask which professional painted our house, so these tips really work. Full coverage, no lines, no drips, just beautiful results! (Painting tips from a pro) ekw
- painted paneling makeover. My mom needs this. Id offer to paint it just to cover those ugly walls in the every room.
- Caring for your granite and stone countertops doesnt have to be hard! See how we keep ours looking brand new with just a little TLC and help from RockDoctorRX! ad