Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Embroidery Hoop Art Hello Baby – Gray Cotton, White Linen and Peach / Coral Thread on Etsy, $27.00
- Felt Succulent Terrarium Hoop Art –
- Master the art of flower pressing with this simple how-to guide. Display dried plants and flowers, such as fern leaves and cow parsley stems, in glass frames for a lasting seasonal arrangement.
- LOVE Wood Sign with Handmade Felt Flowers by SweetLouiseCrafts on Etsy
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Keep spring on your walls and front door all season long with this felt flower wreath craft from our very own Home Maker, @sallie_dale. Start by cutting flower petals in all types of shapes and sizes out of felt. Then, glue each petal to pieces of floral wire until you have about 30 flowers. Finally, arrange your flowers on a wicker wreath and secure them with hot glue. Click through for the full, blossoming DIY!
- DIY Monogram Projects and Crafts Ideas – Letters, Wall Art, Mason Jar Ideas, Printables, Stickers, Embroidery Tutorials, Home and Room Decor, Pillows, Shirts and Fashion Tutorials – Fun and Cool Ideas for Teens, Tweens and Adults Make Great DIY Gifts http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-with-monograms
- Barn wood Felt Flowers Laser Cut Hello Sign by 3BirdsOnMyDoorstep
- Embroidery hoop orbs – I wonder if you really save money though. Embroidery hoops + stain isnt cheep. Reminds me of @jolehi89
- Easy diy succulent wreath, spring embroidery hoop wreath
- DIY Embroidery Hoop Wall Hanging- If you need to u…
- Would love to make a light fixture from these; Embroidery hoop orbs