Photo via: primitiveandproper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yellow painted dresser with decoupage botanical print drawers. We recently started carrying these beautiful Cavallini wrapping papers in the store with amazing vintage inspired prints. These are origi…
- Love the Fixer Upper style? Want to add some vintage -inspired decor to your home? Check out this window pane tutorial!
- Inspirational Quote Sign, If You Think my Hands are Full, Handpainted, 12×12, Cottage Decor, Farmhouse Sign, Vintage Inspired
- Add a masculine touch to an old vintage dresser with paint. A painted navy blue dresser is the perfect masculine painted furniture makeover.
- DIY Refinished Side Table With Lots Of Storage. Instead of throwing away the dated old dresser, you can turn it into a genius side table with lots of storage! Love the vintage and shabby chic look! Good transformation piece!
- Learn how to create this amazing DIY Coastal / Nautical Ikea Rast Hack dresser / nightstand for your beach inspired home. This simple idea and tutorial will help you get a unique look for your next furniture makeover. I made this for my sons nursery but it is perfect in any room of the home like the kids rooms, in a bathroom, hallways or bedroom. Im in love with the beautiful white finish and delicate blue sea life illustrations. get the step by step tutorial and download your…
- This vintage inspired farmhouse bathroom is filled with wood tones, mixed metals, shiplap, vintage treasures, and lots of DIY projects.
- I adore this unique raised lettered sign! A completly different DIY project with a vintage rustic inspired sign. Made with HOT GLUE and sanded to reveal the paint underneath! Cool! | Country Design Style | countrydesignstyle.com
- Bring a unique look to your bedroom or nursery by creating this DIY Tribal inspired pattern on a dresser.
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a DIY Anthropogolie inspired bone inlay stenciled dresser using the Indian Inlay Stencil Kit. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/indian-inlay-stencil-furniture.html
- Wash and Dry Brush paint technique. I really like the finish on this vintage dresser!
- vintage dresser before and after makeover, painted furniture