Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Loving these easy tips on keeping your kitchen smelling nice and clean!! Ive already tried of few of them – great ideas!
- Would look nice on our front porch 🙂 Great repurpose idea to add a message or scripture to an old shutter for decoration.
- Farmhouse Desk Rescue with Woodburned Top by Prodigal Pieces | www.prodigalpieces.com
- Have pops construct something like this for me with reclaimed wood he has. for storage.. maybe old cabinet.. etc. No back.. tv stand on top.
- Dresser refurbished and repainted with a custom mix of Annie Sloans Aubusson Blue + Duck Egg | Top is stained in Varathanes Carrington wood stain.
- I cant wait to organize my spice cupboard now with these cute labels! Love those magnetic spice tins too! Kitchen Organization for your spices! Free Printable Spice Labels in pretty colors or black and white!
- Fabulous Kitchen Cupboard Organization Ideas To Try Out
- Plastic bottle baskets are great once you are done with the project. You can actually just use a regular plastic bottle for this and add a nice rope to secure
- kids writing on chalkboard wall. Great use of a hallway. Hang kids art and maybe backpacks on top
- Great bunk-bed, I would most likely add another draw under the top bunk and have it a little bit taller on the bottom bunk (so no one hits their head)
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- Make new wood look OLD with this tutorial on how to Weather Wood. This DIY idea would be great on rustic furniture in your house or crafts.