Photo via: amazingbedroomdecorationideas.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add height to your builders grade kitchen cabinets and give them a custom look. See post for details and which specific trim pieces were used. Start planning your DIY kitchen makeover today!
- DIY Kitchen Makeover Ideas – Install A Backsplash – Cheap Projects Projects You Can Make On A Budget – Cabinets, Counter Tops, Paint Tutorials, Islands and Faux Granite. Tutorials and Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-kitchen-makeovers
- Our white kitchen remodel is finished! Learn how we painted our oak cabinets to give them a budget friendly update!
- A renovation update of our white kitchen remodel. We removed our builders grade cabinets that were destroyed, and replaced them with white shaker cabinets and granite countertops from Lowes. This update was a frugal, DIY way to update our home. Home remodel | home renovation | white kitchen | white cabinets | granite | grey countertops | kitchen idea | DIY | DIY renovation | DIY remodel | stainless steel | Lowes | Whirlpool | foreclosure | home decor | interior design | tauro leaf | allen and
- Heres how to make your fireplace a new focal point with faux finishes, stains and glazes. Tons of gorgeous fireplaces, ideas for changing builders grade colors. Your fireplace is begging for a makeover! DIY projects and painting tips at TheMagicBrushinc.com
- Gray kitchen features gray shaker cabinets adorned with brass pulls by Lewis Dolan paired with honed carrera marble countertops and a white mini subway tile backsplash.
- A plain white, boring builder grade space gets a rustic modern master bedroom makeover using DIY home improvement tricks and decor shopping on a budget.
- 311311.6k Transitional Kitchen by Toronto General Contractors M-Squared Contracting Inc. Cabinets painted with Fieldstone Benjamin Moore Transitional Living Room by Dallas Home Builders TATUM BROWN CUSTOM HOMES Eider White Sherwin Williams The results are in from our reader … Continue reading →
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Budget Friendly Classic White Kitchen Remodel- includes before pics, our remodel inspiration and sources for cabinets, flooring and backsplash at great prices!
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?