Photo via: jessicadevlindesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its easy to create a floor plan layout of paint colors for your home. Use this method when planning a renovation or doing simple updates to test out paint colors you think you like, and to get an idea of how well colors go together, which room to use a color in, etc. Its easy to paint your home digitally and Im showing you how!
- Learn How to Grout a DIY Backsplash–Fast! – How To Build It| DIY Backsplash, DIY Backsplash Projects, Home Decor, Home Decor Tips and Tricks, Home Improvement, Home Improvement Tricks, Home Renovation, Home Renovation Tips and Tricks
- Materials, metal/ brass accents, open backsplash w/ no uppers; tile to ceiling. Dark cabinets; inset shaker-style w/ minimally detailed hardware. LGLimitlessDesign & Contest
- Maybe you have chosen the most beautiful cabinets and appliances and make the most reasonable layout for your kitchen. But you still have a chance to decorate your kitchen. That’s the kitchen wall. Yes, the kitchen wall is really an ideal space to beautify your kitchen since it is the heart of your home. Most […]
- Just want you all to know that this post is NOT sponsored, mmmkay? We just like Lowe’s! It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a renovation update, whoops! Since we last saw each other, I’m pretty darn excited to say that we now have a new kitchen. I mean, I kind of miss having cabinets with … Read more
- gorgeous classic white kitchen renovation and full source list | maisondepax.com
- The Richwood by David Weekley Homes in The Reserve at Old Atlanta features high ceilings with rustic beams, an open kitchen space and ample parking space in a 2 1/2 car garage. This layout has serval stunning plan options like a covered porch, an extended owners retreat and an indoor fireplace.
- The mosaic tile you choose can give your kitchen so many different looks. The glass and metal tile you see at the top creates a bold, eye-catching effect in the backsplash. Below, the arabesque pattern has a timeless look thats subtle and elegant. Click through to browse The Home Depot’s huge selection of on-trend mosaic tiles, and imagine what your kitchen could look like.
- Learn how to make this beautiful glass backsplash for your bathroom or kitchen using glass Dollar Store beads and spray paint.
- DIY Kitchen backsplash: save money by painting your ugly tile with this simple step by step tutorial by A Beautiful Mess
- Cute Country Backsplashes| Backsplashes, Home Decor, Home Decor Ideas, Tile Backsplashes, DIY Backsplash, DIY Kitchen Remodel, Quick Kitchen Remodels, How to Remodel Your Kitchen Fast, Fast Ways to Remodel Your Kitchen.
- Cabinet refacing, new countertops and a new backsplash can be all you need to create your dream kitchen. The Home Depot can help you achieve great results like you see here in your kitchen upgrade. Click through to see how refacing transformed this kitchen. And when you’re ready, schedule a free in-home consultation.