Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Diy old ladder rack. Great for organization. Looks like an old bunk bed ladder would work great. Diy home decor on a budget
- Upgrade your bathroom from those boring towel bars to this pretty and simple DIY towel rack! It even has a shelf to display all your pretty things!
- How to turn a chair into a shelf from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
- Repaint an old shutter and use as a magazine rack…
- I have always loved old insulators. This would look good in my upstairs bath as a towel rack.
- Old weathered door and floor boards used to create a leaning shelf.
- I just got back yesterday from the Haven Conference in Atlanta, GA. It’s a 4-day event every summer that focuses on blogging classes for DIY and home decorating bloggers. I took some amazing sessions including a painting class with Amy Howard and a software class on SketchUp, a program used to create 3D plans for wood …
- Ive always wanted a real hammock in my living room but if you dont have a lot of space or are in a rental like me, this DIY macrame hammock chair looks just as great and is perfect for lounging. It would also be perfect for using on your deck or balcony for some cozy patio furniture.
- As promised, today I am sharing a very easy and very beautiful painting effect. The technique is called COLOR WASH With very little practice you can create some stunning outcomes… Here is a chair I am working on using the color wash technique… A color wash should be done with one dark and one lighter more »