Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Upgrade your bathroom from those boring towel bars to this pretty and simple DIY towel rack! It even has a shelf to display all your pretty things!
- Repaint an old shutter and use as a magazine rack…
- Old weathered door and floor boards used to create a leaning shelf.
- Ive always wanted a real hammock in my living room but if you dont have a lot of space or are in a rental like me, this DIY macrame hammock chair looks just as great and is perfect for lounging. It would also be perfect for using on your deck or balcony for some cozy patio furniture.
- I just got back yesterday from the Haven Conference in Atlanta, GA. It’s a 4-day event every summer that focuses on blogging classes for DIY and home decorating bloggers. I took some amazing sessions including a painting class with Amy Howard and a software class on SketchUp, a program used to create 3D plans for wood …
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- DIY Open Shelf Vanity With Free Plans and tutorial to build a vanity. Would look fantastic as a kitchen island too! www.H2OBungalow.com
- As a really common recycled material, wooden pallet you might have used them to make something useful for your home. You know they have endless potential can be transformed to a lot of stunning DIY projects serve for home. So when I saw something creative and cool about pallets, I just want to share with […]
- How to do a ladder stitch or invisible stitch step by step video and photo tutorial. So useful to know!
- Store towels in your bathroom while looking chic and farmhouse! How To Build A Rustic Towel Ladder, Tutorial from Twelve Oaks Blog on Remodelaholic.com