Photo via: pastelsandmacarons.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 minute wreath idea. Love the pop of yellow. SO EASY!
- 10 minute planter craft. Crushed gold can DIY planters. For that shabby glam look.
- 10 Amazing DIY Patriotic Wreath ideas you can craft. If you are looking for how to ideas on July 4th wreaths, I’ve rounded up 10 great summer wreaths for you. There are wreaths with burlap, wreaths with bandanas, ribbon wreaths, clothespin wreaths and more!
- WOW! You have got to see how to make this farmhouse wreath for under $10, in less than 30 minutes! Tutorial available at diy beautify!
- Easy DIY Spring Wreath using flowers. This simple wreath idea requires no glue and can easily be made in 10 minutes. You can even find wreath and floral supplies at the dollar store.
- Set your holiday table with this gorgeous mossy candlelit centerpiece with lots of gorgeous glowing candlelight, tealights, moss, a natural wreath, touches of marble, pillar candles, crystals and geodes! Get flower arrangement inspiration + step by step tutorial for this DIY craft project on Jojotastic.com
- Picture Frame Christmas Wreath – How to make a DIY rustic picture frame Christmas wreath idea for the holidays. Picture frame wreath tutorial.
- DIY mason jar planter | mason jar planter | mason jar ideas | 10 minute DIYs | mason jar planter ideas
- Five Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Forsythia Wreath at the happy housie
- Sew a minky rag quilt either as a lap quilt or a new baby quilt. This super soft quilt is great for the beginning quilter. A simple DIY craft tutorial idea.
- Keep your feet and toes nice and warm with this blanket with a foot pocket! An easy DIY craft tutorial idea that is simple to sew.
- DiY rustic utensil rack for the kitchen | Easy 10 minute storage project with a board and some U-brackets