Photo via: paintedfurnitureideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LEARN 5 Mistakes made when painting kitchen cabinets, so your makeover project is professional looking!
- Are you ready to tackle the job of painting kitchen cabinets? Learning from others mistakes will help you have a successful paint job.
- Is your laundry room a nightmare? Get some inspiration for a makeover… Ive truned mine around for less than $100, take a look! homedecor interiors DIY homemakeover laundryroom
- As a first-time home owner, we have lots of skills to learn. This had really great tips to paint your rooms efficiently but thoroughly. Painting takes time and attention to detail, but it makes such a difference. Ive already had a few people ask which professional painted our house, so these tips really work. Full coverage, no lines, no drips, just beautiful results! (Painting tips from a pro) ekw
- There are things you can do to avoid brush marks and avoid having your work come out looking sloppy. Learn how to get make your DIY projects professional.
- Before you start redecorating your room, take some advice from one of our favorite bloggers, Thistlewood Farms! She takes a look back on the five decorating mistakes she wishes she hadnt made, so that you dont have to do the same!
- Get the look of exposed brick in your home with this easy DIY project to turn paneling into a beautiful, faux brick wall! Includes video tutorial. via @swaywithsway
- Learn how to paint a door with these helpful tips. We also share our favorite painting tools to give you that professional finish.
- Get your backyard ready for spring with this easy deck staining tutorial from BEHR Paint. Learn how to prepare your wooden surface before applying the stain to get even and long-lasting coverage. You can also use Deckover to create a mildew-resistant, no-slip coating that will protect your outdoor surfaces for years to come.
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor.
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post22561170&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)