Photo via: activaproducts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- It is so easy to dry flowers! This video will show you what you need to dry your wedding flowers, garden flowers, or even grocery store flowers! Get the dried flower look in minutes.
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Master the art of flower pressing with this simple how-to guide. Display dried plants and flowers, such as fern leaves and cow parsley stems, in glass frames for a lasting seasonal arrangement.
- Get your backyard ready for spring with this easy deck staining tutorial from BEHR Paint. Learn how to prepare your wooden surface before applying the stain to get even and long-lasting coverage. You can also use Deckover to create a mildew-resistant, no-slip coating that will protect your outdoor surfaces for years to come.
- Modern Canvas Wall Art Sophisticated, Trendy and Modern Canvas Wall Art Elevate and transform your home into the paradise of your dreams with funky, cool and modern canvas wall art. You will appreciate how bold bright colors along with beautiful flowers and abstract designs can make a room stunningly beautiful. In addition your space will fill more inviting and you can switch these around to various rooms of your home. Most of these abstract canvas prints look great as art for your living
- Learn how you can create something really beautiful from basic materials, new colours and inspiring accessories. Here are 5 easy ways to add colour to your home, with a little help from the folks at B&Q. Click to read more.
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Create your own Bloom Where You Are Planted sign to put on a Mason Jar! This is an easy DIY using a Mason Jar. Add fresh flowers, and this jar is ready to use! Get the directions on the blog!
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- DIY Birch Tree Painting – this wall art is so, so easy to make and looks great! (The trick is using an old credit card to apply paint to the canvas!) Get the full tutorial at persialou.com