Photo via: simplesewingprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- How to Sew a Shower Curtain with a Vintage Tablecloth | This farmhouse style DIY sewing hack shows you exactly how to craft a unique shower curtain from a vintage tablecloth. This is a super simple, easy sew tutorial and it is super clear! Click through to read it now!
- This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Dove Hair, but all my opinions are my own. pmedia LoveYourCurls pmgdove http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV I didn’t always have curly hair. As a kid it was just wavy and even in High School I could brush my hair like a “normal person” …
- or something like this in the dining room? obviously you dont have a window like that but you could have a backrest to the bench and hang photos, etc above the bench… plus look at all the storage on each side. awesome.
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Forgot the sunscreen? This all-natural homemade sunburn relief cream with essential oils will help soothe your burn and speed healing. It works great for both kids and adults. Get the easy step-by-step instructions here:
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- Tweet Pin It If you’re like me you probably have a lot of little fabric scraps of various sizes left over from previous sewing projects. They pile up in your closet or craft room and you love them but you aren’t quite sure what to do with them. I’ve got a few project ideas for … [Read More…]
- We’re in the home stretch of our playroom makeover, and I have just a few more projects to share before I show you the big room reveal! One of the hardest parts of putting this room together was getting everything organized. Kids are messy little creatures and tend to accumulate a lot of stuff! We …
- Finger knitting is a perfect family project. We love to work on finger knitting (and other projects!) while we listen to audiobooks or read alouds. Its one of the easiest projects you can do – all you need are your fingers and some yarn (and youll need some scissors to cut the yarn when youve finished your creation). A few years ago TJ and I made simple finger knit scarves but I wanted to share the finger knitting instructions here because well be using that same basic technique to create other fun project ideas! So lets look at the first steps – finger knitting for beginners.