Photo via: gearbest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: How To Reupholster a Chair – excellent tutorial!
- How-to-cover-an-office-chair the easy way – Tutorial shows 3 different ways to cover to hide a plain chair
- What a great way to bring a storage ottoman up to date! DIY Leather Slip Cover (from reclaimed leather)
- When I get tired of the leather couch I can cover with white mattelasse and happy a cheerful new look!
- DIY Waterproof Seat Cover Sewing Tutorial – Need to protect your car seats from wet or dirty summer bodies? Make this easy waterproof seat cover to protect your cars upholstery. AD SummerCarCare
- Aqua Watercolor Boho Duvet Cover
- Seriously the easiest and really clear explanation of how to sew a pillow cover with piping around the edges. Site also links to great places to buy fabric online.
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- How to make a buttoned chair cover
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707
- Mason Jar Svg Monogram Frames Cut Files Bow Flower Butterfly – SVG DXF Silhouette Studio Png Eps Pdf Ai Cdr Silhouette Studio Cricut Cameo
- This DIY peacock chair makeover from Chanel, of Camille Styles, will add a bright burst of personality to your backyard. Use this easy tutorial to bring color and life into your outdoor landscaping. Chanel used a bright shade of Aquifer to cover up the old paint job on her wicker chair. Check out this rest of her article to see how you can get this modern look in your own home.