Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tuto DIY fabriquer sa table basse (encore plus didées en cliquant sur le lien)
- DIY Crate Coffee Table – We all know it can get pretty expensive when redecorating any room in your house, especially new furniture. I knew that I wanted a new…
- With three boys, Ive been battling an ever-creeping LEGO problem for several years now. Ive looked for storage solutions online, at LEGO s…
- Finger knitting is a perfect family project. We love to work on finger knitting (and other projects!) while we listen to audiobooks or read alouds. Its one of the easiest projects you can do – all you need are your fingers and some yarn (and youll need some scissors to cut the yarn when youve finished your creation). A few years ago TJ and I made simple finger knit scarves but I wanted to share the finger knitting instructions here because well be using that same basic technique to create other fun project ideas! So lets look at the first steps – finger knitting for beginners.
- Home tour- A neutral and beautiful Connecticut farmhouse – loooove that window seat and farmhouse table
- We told you wed let you in on our get-the-restoration-hardware-look-for-less secret. You know the one we used to finish our farmhouse table – yeah, that one!
- DIY Dining Table – Free plans to build this Restoration Hardware table… LOVE IT.
- Repurposed Kitchen Table Turned Desks | blesserhouse.com – How to use a repurposed kitchen table to cut in half and make wall-mounted desks for a playroom makeover with Fusion Mineral Paint Midnight Blue.
- 525 Likes, 17 Comments – Moda Fabrics/United Notions (@modafabrics) on Instagram: “Stripes and Stars! Its one of two free pillow patterns on The Cutting Table blog today. This one…”
- Custom Made Reclaimed Pallet And Barn Wood Pub Bistro Kitchen Table – Crux
- DIY Tufted Ottoman from a Coffee Table – Love, Pomegranate House. Complete with tutorial and some pictures.
- Pool Table Plans – Woodworking Plans and Projects | WoodArchivist.com