Photo via: littledovecreations.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We’re in the home stretch of our playroom makeover, and I have just a few more projects to share before I show you the big room reveal! One of the hardest parts of putting this room together was getting everything organized. Kids are messy little creatures and tend to accumulate a lot of stuff! We …
- dinosaur kids bathroom and updated healthy products cabinet. A fun and affordable way to dress up the kids bathroom. Little Remedies® Gas Drops rollback price AND more! ad CBias MyLittleRemedies
- The cabinet, pulls, custom top, faucets and mirror are just like what was just put in my new downstairs bathroom. Reveal to come soon!
- Shiplap Wall Behind Toilet with Shelves | Shiplap in Bathroom | Master Bathroom with Shiplap | Fake Shiplap Walls | Wood Wall in Bathroom | Shiplap Behind Toilets and Shelves above Toilet | Farmhouse Master Bathroom Reveal | Budget-Friendly Farmhouse Bath
- One Room Challenge Reveal: Gray and White Vintage Modern Bathroom
- Modern Farmhouse Inspired Bathroom Makeover (One Room, One Month, $100 challenge reveal!)
- Its reveal day for the Spring 2017 edition of the One Room Challenge and were so proud to share the beach themed bathroom ideas in our Graystone Beach coastal cottage bathroom remodel!
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Beautiful Homes of Instagram @jshomedesign, marble bathroom, kids bathroom, delta faucets, arabesque tiles, white subway tiles
- Free Bathroom Printables for Kids
- 113 Likes, 30 Comments – Tiffany🌿The Handmade Farmhouse (@thehandmadefarmhouse) on Instagram: “Loving the open shelves in the kids bathroom. Hopefully they will pay attention to their new sign…”