Photo via: fallenindustry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you have a DIY furniture project that is cracking? From coffee tables to cutting boards, seasonal changes can cause wood to crack. Im sharing building tips about how to prevent your wood furniture from cracking.
- Blue and Turquoise Mollie Nesting Tables | Raw Wood Furniture | Painted Furniture | AVE Raw Collection from Ave Home
- It is not necessary to spend a lot of money on the new home when it comes to decorating it and getting the furniture for the daily use. Some people who have the pallets and know how to use them for making the reclaimed wood pallets furniture for the home are lucky, while those who …
- Reclaimed Wood Furniture And Decor
- Life is Just Better With Grandkids Pallet Signs. This is one of the pallet signs sold on our Etsy page or Reclaimed by Jessica Facebook page. When we have scrap pallet wood from our headboards or large furniture projects we like to use as much as we can on small projects. Plus, now that it…Read More »
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building! 😍
- Easy DIY Benches – Outdoor Furniture are simple to make & are a great addition to your yard. Beautiful wooden garden furniture made in just 30 minutes. via @KleinworthCo
- jill and Ron from Reimajine share how they created this DIY desk to bench conversion from reclaimed wood and other materials! Click to read more
- Jill and Ron from Reimajine share how they created this DIY desk to bench conversion from reclaimed wood and other materials! The end result is so stunning! Click here to read more of their tutorial
- Sophie Mirrored Console Table | Console Tables | Occasional Tables | Living Room | Furniture | Z Gallerie
- DIY End Tables with Step by Step Tutorials – DIY Rustic Nightstand – Cheap and Easy End Table Projects and Plans – Wood, Storage, Pallet, Crate, Modern and Rustic. Bedroom and Living Room Decor Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-end-tables
- Transform a boring old desk with FAT artisan chalk paint and some reclaimed wood to make this rustic wood topped desk!