Photo via: highlightsalongtheway.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- Facebook Pinterest 10 Twitter Tumblr StumbleUpon 1 Welcome to my kitchen makeover series for the One Room Challenge! For the month of April we will be sharing our makeover journey along with all the other challengers who link up with Calling it Home Blog. We get 6 weeks to completely renovate or makeover one room in our homes. Don’t forget to see them all for even more inspiration! As some of my readers may know, my husband and I just bought our first home this last February. For those who are n
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- July Sale! 20% off our Buenos Aires design. Please use coupon code Storage20 at checkout. We made this platform bed to utilize the space under the bed in a functioning, easy to access storage space. The foot of the bed is a solid piece of wood, while both sides are lined with 3 spacious drawers per side. The bed is made from knotty pine and stained Classic Gray. The Rustic Wood Headboard is sold separately. Customize your own by picking any of the Minwax Wood Finish stains! http://www.minwax.com/wood-products/stains/minwax-wood-finishColors The sample colors shown on Minwax.com are digital representations and will not necessarily be an exact match to our finished product. Please use this site for ideas and convo me to discuss colors. I am happy to send stain samples after purchase. We are not responsible for the final finished color, if no conversation has been made. Minor assembly required. Our Platform Beds and Headboards are built for standard bed/mattress measurements. Sizes are as follows: Twin-39 inches wide by 75 inches long Full-54 inches wide by 75 inches long Queen-60 inches wide by 80 inches long California King-72 inches wide by 85 inches long King-76 inches wide by 80 inches long *Our pieces are made with real wood! Please allow for slight variations from product photos due to original wood color and characteristics. No two pieces are exactly the same! Stain variations are a natural part of real wood furniture. Natural wood comes in various colors, which affect the final stain color. Each piece may have some stain color variations within the different pieces of wood. These variations are a natural and normal part of these beautiful one of a kind pieces! Bed Shipments-Our beds are shipped via Freight shipping and delivered to your door if you are in a single family home or curbside if you are in an apartment building and require a signature. Our delivery companies are not responsible for bringing your product inside, or assembly. If you would like this service, we may be able to arrange it for an EXTRA fee.
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707
- Ive always wanted a real hammock in my living room but if you dont have a lot of space or are in a rental like me, this DIY macrame hammock chair looks just as great and is perfect for lounging. It would also be perfect for using on your deck or balcony for some cozy patio furniture.
- Add refined elegance to your living room, bedroom or entertainment space with this beautiful hand-crafted Chaise, made to order in the USA by Skyline Furniture. This luxurious chaise is offered with an array of rich fabrics in linen and velvet, along with prints and patterns that pop. Sophisticated colors such as Sandstone, Charcoal, French Yellow, Pewter, Berry, Navy and Coral will transform any room into the relaxing, elegant space youve always wanted. Tufted buttons and stylish nail heads …
- Yeah!! I am on Week 11 and I am so excited to be almost fully completed! My organization challenge has really changed so many things in our home and the way we do things. This week’s challenge was our Command Center. Even though we are limited in space I sill needed a center location …
- https://youtu.be/uTMUdx49hL0 Love your Cricut Explore, but frustrated by the limited pen color options? I was too. This 3D printed adapter is specially designed to hold a Sharpie brand marker in the Cricut Explore or Explore Air (not the Explore One). Now you can use markers you already have and enjoy all of the color options offered! There are other adapters out there, but they dont keep the marker / pen centered in the holder. This adapter will keep your marker centered, so all of your Write operations are exactly where they are supposed to be. All adapters are individually tested before shipping. The adapters replace the removable pen holder, and they are more easily removed than the Cricut stock adapter. Note: This is not an official Cricut product. It is a design that works, but it is not a mass produced, injection molded part. These are made to order on a 3D printer. Thin features on 3D printed PLA will break if handled improperly. Updated directions can be found at he following URL (you have to copy/paste it): http://bit.ly/sharpAdapt The Three Pack includes one of each Sharpie Marker adapter (Fine, Ultra-Fine, & Metallic). The Four Pack includes one of each Sharpie Marker adapter (Fine, Ultra-Fine, & Metallic) plus the NEW Sharpie Pen adapter. Colors vary. Get all of our adapters in our new SUPER PACK: https://www.etsy.com/listing/490221785/ Bic Mark-it adapter! https://www.etsy.com/listing/464394303/cricut-explore-bic-mark-it-adapter-for Love Sakura Gelly Roll Pens? Check out our adapter for those! https://www.etsy.com/listing/260461257/cricut-explore-gelly-roll-adapter
- Storage is very often the number one problem in homemaking as well as home decor, especially if your living space is relatively small. And even if you have plenty of room for storage, you don’t really want random things to be in the view spoiling your well thought out interior design. That’s why any clever …
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their