Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Number 3 is just gorgeous!!! 10 Stunning Living Rooms with Farmhouse Decor
- Modern Canvas Wall Art Sophisticated, Trendy and Modern Canvas Wall Art Elevate and transform your home into the paradise of your dreams with funky, cool and modern canvas wall art. You will appreciate how bold bright colors along with beautiful flowers and abstract designs can make a room stunningly beautiful. In addition your space will fill more inviting and you can switch these around to various rooms of your home. Most of these abstract canvas prints look great as art for your living
- The Best Real-Girl Living Rooms Weve Seen All Year
- kid-friendly living rooms.
- I officially moved into my sophomore living space last weekend. Last year I was in a “double” dorm room, which was basically just two roommates in a room. Unfortunately, all double rooms at my school… View Post
- You guys, can I say something that might be a little controversial? I think ottomans might be the least appreciated piece of furniture out there. Yep, I said it. We often overlook and under appreciate this lonely workhorse of the furniture world. These babies aren’t just meant for being under our feet. Sure, they’re super comfy for foot support at the end of a long day. But even more, ottomans are multifunctional and can serve many, many purposes in our living rooms, family rooms, offices,
- Organization Station – 10 Laundry Room Ideas We’re Obsessed With – Southernliving. Laundry rooms are hard-working spaces. Max out your storage and workspace with a meticulously thought-out organization station. This one has a place for everything. See Pin
- Make a little ones room unique with this colorful canvas set! Featuring an adorable dinosaur-themed design alongside a special sweeties initial, it brightens up rooms with posh personality and a splash of color.
- Few rooms house as many small, assorted items as the bathroom. Keep them all in check and streamline your morning routine with these bathroom storage ideas for creating functional and stylish stowaways.
- The direction that you room faces can have a big impact on how the paint colour in your room appears. Learn how to deal with north, south east and west facing rooms in this article. http://www.thehomedesignschool.com/bloghome/when-paint-goes-wrong-room-d