Photo via: blueroofcabin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Recycling an old thrift store window screen by using it as a divider on a front porch.
- Would look nice on our front porch 🙂 Great repurpose idea to add a message or scripture to an old shutter for decoration.
- She wraps string lights around a cylinder and wait until you see what she does on her front porch!
- The Bartram by David Weekley Homes in Crossing at Twenty Mile is a 4 or 5 bedroom floorplan that features a Lanai, an open ktichen and family room layout, and a beautiful front porch. Custom home options include a super shower in the owners bathroom, an extended Lanai, or a guest suite.
- This Old House Side Door Makeover with Front Door Paint in the color Happy – RobbRestyle.com
- Want to do this in the large planter on our front porch
- Keep spring on your walls and front door all season long with this felt flower wreath craft from our very own Home Maker, @sallie_dale. Start by cutting flower petals in all types of shapes and sizes out of felt. Then, glue each petal to pieces of floral wire until you have about 30 flowers. Finally, arrange your flowers on a wicker wreath and secure them with hot glue. Click through for the full, blossoming DIY!
- Put pinecones in a basket and gently wrap white Christmas lights throughout. You know what would be even easier and prettier? Twinkle lights around the pinecones!
- Rustic Front Porch Welcome Sign by RedRoanSigns on Etsy
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- punch a hole in the shape of a heart into an old book (Im thinking a dictionary and choosing certain words), and arrange them into a frame for a decoration @Allisen Andersen Ehret Mathis
- punch a hole in the shape of a heart into an old book (Im thinking a dictionary and choosing certain words), and arrange them into a frame for a decoration