Photo via: blueroofcabin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Recycling an old thrift store window screen by using it as a divider on a front porch.
- Would look nice on our front porch 🙂 Great repurpose idea to add a message or scripture to an old shutter for decoration.
- She wraps string lights around a cylinder and wait until you see what she does on her front porch!
- The Bartram by David Weekley Homes in Crossing at Twenty Mile is a 4 or 5 bedroom floorplan that features a Lanai, an open ktichen and family room layout, and a beautiful front porch. Custom home options include a super shower in the owners bathroom, an extended Lanai, or a guest suite.
- This Old House Side Door Makeover with Front Door Paint in the color Happy – RobbRestyle.com
- Want to do this in the large planter on our front porch
- Keep spring on your walls and front door all season long with this felt flower wreath craft from our very own Home Maker, @sallie_dale. Start by cutting flower petals in all types of shapes and sizes out of felt. Then, glue each petal to pieces of floral wire until you have about 30 flowers. Finally, arrange your flowers on a wicker wreath and secure them with hot glue. Click through for the full, blossoming DIY!
- Put pinecones in a basket and gently wrap white Christmas lights throughout. You know what would be even easier and prettier? Twinkle lights around the pinecones!
- Rustic Front Porch Welcome Sign by RedRoanSigns on Etsy
- punch a hole in the shape of a heart into an old book (Im thinking a dictionary and choosing certain words), and arrange them into a frame for a decoration @Allisen Andersen Ehret Mathis
- punch a hole in the shape of a heart into an old book (Im thinking a dictionary and choosing certain words), and arrange them into a frame for a decoration
- Replace the light bulbs in an old chandelier with inexpensive solar lights. Hang it from a tree branch.