Photo via: instructables.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Is your laundry room a nightmare? Get some inspiration for a makeover… Ive truned mine around for less than $100, take a look! homedecor interiors DIY homemakeover laundryroom
- It doesn’t take much more than an inexpensive bag of cement and some cardboard to create this cool, industrial-chic concrete serving tray. It was created by decor and DIY expert Amy Kim, who blogs at Homey Oh My! See the full tutorial on The Home Depot Blog. || @homeyohmy
- This DIY makeover cost under $300 including all of the accessories for this small laundry room. Now it has a lot more room for storage and hidden organization.
- I love her laundry routine ideas! She provides a basic laundry schedule for working women and stay at home moms. The free printable laundry bin labels came in handy and will help keep our laundry room organized.
- Check out our Chevron Flag created just for 4th of July. Find out how we created this look on our blog!
- Welcome in summer by decorating your yard like a modern fairy garden. Think.Make.Share, a blog from the Creative Studios at Hallmark is sharing all the details from the magical workshop with plenty of fairy garden house ideas. Its a great project you and your kids can do together!
- A beautiful rustic round mirror framed by pieces of driftwood. Check out the step-by-step tutorial for this coastal, beach-inspired DIY home decor project. SustainMyCraftHabit
- 217 Likes, 29 Comments – Urban Wood (@urbanwoodco) on Instagram: “Heres a look at a recent white wall we created using our reclaimed white barn wood skins. White…”
- Summer means a change in routine. Here are a few of my favorite summer must haves for cooking, cleaning, washing, organizing, gardening, and sometimes just for fun, including a DIY dryer tray re-purposed from an old picture frame, perfect for laundry room
- Rediscover the romance of any room, thanks to this rosy palette inspired by @PotteryBarn. Featuring blush tones and warm neutrals, including the Sherwin-Williams Color of the Year, Poised Taupe SW 6039, these hues combine perfectly with gold decor for a look that says love at first sight.
- or something like this in the dining room? obviously you dont have a window like that but you could have a backrest to the bench and hang photos, etc above the bench… plus look at all the storage on each side. awesome.