Photo via: instructables.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It doesn’t take much more than an inexpensive bag of cement and some cardboard to create this cool, industrial-chic concrete serving tray. It was created by decor and DIY expert Amy Kim, who blogs at Homey Oh My! See the full tutorial on The Home Depot Blog. || @homeyohmy
- This DIY makeover cost under $300 including all of the accessories for this small laundry room. Now it has a lot more room for storage and hidden organization.
- Check out our Chevron Flag created just for 4th of July. Find out how we created this look on our blog!
- Welcome in summer by decorating your yard like a modern fairy garden. Think.Make.Share, a blog from the Creative Studios at Hallmark is sharing all the details from the magical workshop with plenty of fairy garden house ideas. Its a great project you and your kids can do together!
- Rediscover the romance of any room, thanks to this rosy palette inspired by @PotteryBarn. Featuring blush tones and warm neutrals, including the Sherwin-Williams Color of the Year, Poised Taupe SW 6039, these hues combine perfectly with gold decor for a look that says love at first sight.
- or something like this in the dining room? obviously you dont have a window like that but you could have a backrest to the bench and hang photos, etc above the bench… plus look at all the storage on each side. awesome.
- Never tire of seeing pics from the lovely @fourcheekymonkeys and her gorgeous kids hanging out in their stunning rooms! Oceas room features our Polka Dots in Gold, Mint, Light Pink and Soft (candy) Pink More
- Gorgeous blue waters have the makings of an expensive abstract art piece, but its not! Its a quick DIY project with just paint and a canvas! Less than $22 for custom, gorgeous art in your home. | Tutorial at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- 12 Awesome Ideas for a Small Laundry Room. organization, organizing hacks, stay organized, home, home decor, cleaning, cleaning tips, diy organization
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- IHeart Organizing: Reader Space: An Office Full of Sunshine Ideas for our workroom — like the narrow desk space and the shelves above.
- Set your holiday table with this gorgeous mossy candlelit centerpiece with lots of gorgeous glowing candlelight, tealights, moss, a natural wreath, touches of marble, pillar candles, crystals and geodes! Get flower arrangement inspiration + step by step tutorial for this DIY craft project on Jojotastic.com