Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Upcycle an Old Book into Dollar Store Home Decor DIY! This book topiary makes a perfect homemade gift for the book lover too.
- Cute DIY Mason Jar Ideas – Composition Book Mason Jar – Fun Crafts, Creative Room Decor, Homemade Gifts, Creative Home Decor Projects and DIY Mason Jar Lights – Cool Crafts for Teens and Tween Girls diyprojectsfortee…
- How To Make A Stylish Acrylic Wall Calendar | The House of Wood | Bloglovin’
- Wood Bead Garland DIY | … in the Fun Lane | Bloglovin’. Get your wood beads at fizzypops.com
- Now here is an idea to decorate the outdoor of the home, here you can see a planter idea which is painted black and yellow. The flowers are looking nice which are planted in it. This idea can be copied for placing inside the home for attractive look.
- Making your own lamp is easy, inexpensive, and a great way to get a lamp that matches your decor! Take a look at these 7 DIY lamp projects for inspiration! | homemade lamp, DIY decor
- Your Apartment Is Begging You To Read This refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/pinterest-home-decor-inspirationslide-9 Plant an indoor garden. Want a foolproof way to guarantee nothing but good apartment vibes? Create your own indoor garden or trellis wall. Not only do plants look super-gorgeous inside, but they’re an awesome way to promote positive energy and help purify the airflow in your pad.
- Small-Appliance Solution Keep counters clear and the look of your kitchen flawless by stashing small appliances away. Here a spring-loaded shelf in an island cabinet easily moves the mixer to countertop height. An outlet inside the cabinet eliminates messing with the cord. A deep pullout drawer below corrals other small appliances into one central location
- Kate’s Teenage Bedroom Makeover | Oh Eight Oh Nine | Bloglovin’
- A BRIGHT NATURAL STYLE APARTMENT IN GOTHENBURG | style-files.com | Bloglovin’
- This Distressed Mason Jar Centerpiece with Succulents is perfect for Easter! Totally in love the pastel homemade chalk paint! | FaithFoodFamilyFun sp
- Create unexpected and interesting wall decor with ceiling medallions. A white-on-white gallery wall is minimal yet modern when paired with Swedish-farmhouse furniture and subtle pops of color. Try using this decor hack in your home to create an eye-catching monochromatic look. Click to explore the space.