Photo via: thisolemom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- tissue paper flowers! Spring cant come soon enough
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- This simple DIY cake stand is easy to embellish with your favorite scrapbook paper and Mod Podge. Decorate all your cake stands for a holiday or party!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- DIY Easter Button Craft with free Template. This pretty framed DIY button egg is easy to make and will look so cute as part of your spring and Easter decor! | Button Crafts| Easter Crafts| Easter decorating ideas