Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- 8 x 10 Mohawk Home Solid Border Textured Tufted Area Rug, Dark Blue- Family Room Ideas – Make quick & easy changes to any room in your home in minutes by changing the rug – add color & patterns
- This nature spectrum is perfect for tying together your interiors in a seasonal colour scheme
- Hmmm love the colour of that floral chair next to the wall! That might just be the colour Im looking for
- Our coffee table has been looking a little bare (I’m sure there’s a joke in there somewhere) recently. As much as I love a minimal look, sometimes you need to add in some colour and embrace a more messy side. Well, a controlled mess of course! That’s why I love this technique I’ve use to …
- Get rid of that builder grade oak! use GEL stain. Already pinned this once but Iike her version too! – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- I’m Jeanette, and I’m the DIY enthusiast and writer behind SnazzyLittleThings.com. I love to decorate with industrial elements in a classically-styled backdrop with a little touch of farmhouse thrown in. My grandfather was an antiques “picker” — he loved to repurpose items back to their original glory. He’d sometimes refer to his creations as “snazzy little things,” so […]
- ***Are you on Instagram? I am! I love to share sneak peeks and behind the scenes videos on my Instagram stories! Come join me.*** Hey hey, my friends! Did y’all see the new lighting in my kitchen? I love them so much, I thought I’d share some of my budget farmhouse lighting finds that I found in …
- I like the shelves behind the couch & the neutrals obviously
- Crate DIY shelves. LOVE this idea! – Repurposed, Organization, Home office.
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables