Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- 8 x 10 Mohawk Home Solid Border Textured Tufted Area Rug, Dark Blue- Family Room Ideas – Make quick & easy changes to any room in your home in minutes by changing the rug – add color & patterns
- Our coffee table has been looking a little bare (I’m sure there’s a joke in there somewhere) recently. As much as I love a minimal look, sometimes you need to add in some colour and embrace a more messy side. Well, a controlled mess of course! That’s why I love this technique I’ve use to …
- Get rid of that builder grade oak! use GEL stain. Already pinned this once but Iike her version too! – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- I’m Jeanette, and I’m the DIY enthusiast and writer behind SnazzyLittleThings.com. I love to decorate with industrial elements in a classically-styled backdrop with a little touch of farmhouse thrown in. My grandfather was an antiques “picker” — he loved to repurpose items back to their original glory. He’d sometimes refer to his creations as “snazzy little things,” so […]
- ***Are you on Instagram? I am! I love to share sneak peeks and behind the scenes videos on my Instagram stories! Come join me.*** Hey hey, my friends! Did y’all see the new lighting in my kitchen? I love them so much, I thought I’d share some of my budget farmhouse lighting finds that I found in …
- Crate DIY shelves. LOVE this idea! – Repurposed, Organization, Home office.
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Furniture is expensive. I could send my kid to a semester of college for what they want for some sofas! Luckily, you don’t always have to go out and buy new. If your existing furniture has good bones and a solid, sturdy frame, chances are you can reupholster it. Think it’s just for the pros? …
- Custom built wood shelves for only $25 in lumber! Amazing modern design. I love it!
- Love this faux mantle with candles and side shelves for a Christmas fireplace! DIY PLANS PROJECT