Photo via: hancoledesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Most people would LOVE a new kitchen remodel. But, its SO expensive to remodel a kitchen, with cabinets, flooring, backsplash, countertops, etc. It gets really pricey. Here are some ways you can u…
- Faux Subway Tile Backsplash… this is WALLPAPER!…
- This farmhouse kitchen remodel was so much fun to see the transformation! It features rustic wood countertops, stone backsplash, and farmhouse decor.
- This DIY faux stainless steel backsplash is super easy and is removable. Super easy to install and remove. Great for renters or DIYers!
- Learn how to make this beautiful glass backsplash for your bathroom or kitchen using glass Dollar Store beads and spray paint.
- Cabinet refacing, new countertops and a new backsplash can be all you need to create your dream kitchen. The Home Depot can help you achieve great results like you see here in your kitchen upgrade. Click through to see how refacing transformed this kitchen. And when you’re ready, schedule a free in-home consultation.
- If youre a homeowner, you are probably familiar with “subway tile”. This is an article that shows how subway backsplash tiles bring unlimited design.
- DIY Kitchen backsplash: save money by painting your ugly tile with this simple step by step tutorial by A Beautiful Mess
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- Bottlecap backsplash. by sammsfamily Basement bar…