Photo via: smartschoolhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Re-designing a new kitchen and need some inspiration? Check out these 10 perfect Fixer Upper Modern Farmhouse White Kitchens! You too can have the kitchen of your dreams!
- If you are looking for some inspiration to start decorating your home for Fall, you definitely gotta check out these DIY Rustic Fall Decor Ideas!!!!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- 9 easy ways to add simple farmhouse style to your home. Any home, apartment, cabin, or cottage. Love the fixer upper style? These ideas are the basics for farmhouse living. | Country Design Style | countrydesignstyle.com
- Dont you love the look of a fresh spring wreath on your front door? But did you know that you can make your own fresh spring door wreath–for basically FREE. That’s right! No more super-expensive pre-made fresh wreaths or cheesy fake flower ones. Make your own for cheap!! In fact, they’re so easy that you’ll want to make several of these wreaths to brighten your home! Check out this simple, four-step tutorial with everything you’ll need!
- I am so excited to join the wonderful group of bloggers in the Pinterest Inspired Monthly Challenge. On the last Saturday of every month, we’ll each feature a project we created, inspired by one of our pins. By the way, I’d sure love for you to follow me on Pinterest and check out some of…
- Farmhouse decor can easily be done with DIY home projects check out these great ideas!
- Love the Fixer Upper style? Want to add some vintage -inspired decor to your home? Check out this window pane tutorial!
- If you’re looking for a unique way to display some of your favorite things, you’ll want to check out this different twist on the traditional display shelf. It has a deep inner box that’s partially surrounded by a shallower out box. That outer box has its own sections, creating a unique look. FREE PLANS at buildsomething.com
- The mantel is a great place to start decorating for Halloween. Check out these spooky and beautiful Halloween mantel decor ideas!
- The modern farmhouse trend is here to stay! Check out decor ideas that will…