Photo via: adventuresindecorating1.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- love the color and simplicity of the cabinets in this kitchen. would be nice for laundry or craft room
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- I love the look of Industrial Lighting! There is a certain authenticity to it and a simplicity, too! I love how Industrial lighting transforms the look of a space and it adds instant cool factor! Plus you can really merge it with so many other styles – it’s pretty versatile! I have to share with …
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- Farmhouse Fab Magnolia Pillows! Stripes are simplistic and timeless farmhouse style. The Carter pillow, part of the Magnolia Home Collection by Joanna Gaines double-stripe pattern is stunning in its simplicity. We love the organic style and muted coloring that helps it to fit in any sp
- A sleek new pull-down faucet adds a touch of modern simplicity to this white modern farmhouse kitchen.
- This is my Summer mantle, a demonstration in simplicity. Thats what summer is about for me, simple life.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Seasonal Simplicity Spring Home Tour – The Happy Housie
- Winter Simplicity Vignette by IlluminateSpace on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/485088530/winter-simplicity-vignette
- i would love to do this kind of design on a small area in the living room.
- I love the look of a pergola over the garage. In fact, I love a pergola almost anywhere. Its winter, so my longing to garden has begun. This is the time when I start dreaming and planning for warmer weather. Since this was one of the wettest years on record, I did not spend enough time in m