Photo via: potterybarn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath
- DIY TV Frame: Disguise that Flat Screen!
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- Loving this DIY bold, green palm leaf artwork printable thats inspired by the Pottery Barn version. You can download the free printable in the post and put it into any 8×10 frame for instant, chic artwork. Looks great against the navy walls. | via monicawantsit.com
- Would be nice to use cabinets like this to frame out the window behind the toilet and extend the window sill for plants
- I am seriously in love! Bar for behind the chairs in the media room. Bar from wood and pipes. Wonderful DIY bar!
- Hidden storage can be fun to use and make, and it play an important part in protecting items in your home. Take a look at these clever hidden storage ideas, which include hidden stairway storage, hiding trash can in a tilt-open-door cabinet, bathroom storage case behind the mirror, hidden storage he…
- Love the smell of Pottery Barn? Me too! Grab some lemon juice, vanilla extract, and rosemary to ensure that you give your guests the BEST first impression upon entering your house!
- LOVE this mirrored barn door for a master bedroom!
- Pottery Barn Picture Displays | voguehome.org
- Dose is the fast-growing media company behind Dose.com and OMGFacts.com. Our team of writers, storytellers, video producers and curators craft compelling stories for a digital-first audience.
- Tutorial for taking a cheap walmart mirror and giving it a wide wood frame – cost $15!!! Love this website!