Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- Make this DIY modern address plate for less than $30! Such an easy way to make the outside of your home look a little better. Gotta love some curb appeal!
- Love this idea for a DIY – use different sized canvases to create a piece of art. I feel like I could create something like this for less than $289…World Map Urban Watercolor II 8 Panel Sectional Wall Art on @HauteLook
- Restoration Hardware Inspired Shelving — With instructions. So easy! I love this idea. More
- Love this decor idea for a kitchen island or peninsula! Tray makes it easy to move out of the way when using counterspace.:
- This was so helpful! How to make kids school memory boxes–awesome way to save kids artwork and kids school papers without all those piles! Love this organizing system!
- We love the geometry and repetition of a terraced garden, and this little set-up, from the home of Susann Larsson of Purple Area, is an ingenious way to bring the look to your small-space deck or balcony garden
- I love the look of a pergola over the garage. In fact, I love a pergola almost anywhere. Its winter, so my longing to garden has begun. This is the time when I start dreaming and planning for warmer weather. Since this was one of the wettest years on record, I did not spend enough time in m
- Love how you can stick your phone ,ipod etc to it ..no table by the bed…no problem with this
- If you love the Farmhouse Style…you are going to adore this collection of Industrial Farmhouse DIY Projects! From Galvanized Steel to Industrial Pipes!!!