Photo via: 2014interiordesignarticle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LOVE the color of this front door for our house. Hello Front Door Decal
- Dont you love the look of a fresh spring wreath on your front door? But did you know that you can make your own fresh spring door wreath–for basically FREE. That’s right! No more super-expensive pre-made fresh wreaths or cheesy fake flower ones. Make your own for cheap!! In fact, they’re so easy that you’ll want to make several of these wreaths to brighten your home! Check out this simple, four-step tutorial with everything you’ll need!
- front door, wreath, boxwood, perfect for holidays or year round! I love the green boxwood with classic black and white stripe ribbon.
- Burlap Daisy Wreath Tutorial – Learn how to make this one of a kind daisy wreath for your front door this spring! Click here for the full video tutorial
- Do you want to know how to make American Flag wreath? This quick project can be done at the last minute to get your front door 4th of July ready!
- This Old House Side Door Makeover with Front Door Paint in the color Happy – RobbRestyle.com
- Wreaths arent just are for the winter season and Christmas holiday, theyre to keep your doors decorated at all times of the year. For the spring and summer months, hang this Dainty DIY Greenery Wreath on your front door.
- Beautiful DIY Driftwood Wreath. Follow this step-by-step tutorial to create your own round wreath using driftwood pieces. Perfect rustic decor for the front door or coastal cottage.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Make this DIY modern address plate for less than $30! Such an easy way to make the outside of your home look a little better. Gotta love some curb appeal!
- DIY this wooden American flag for your front door decor!
- Are you ready for warmer weather? That means time spent outside! Click here for 11 amazing outside decor ideas and beautify your yard! Outdoor decor, outdoor decor ideas, outdoor patio ideas, outside decor, porch decorating, decorate outside of house front porches, decorate outdoor patio, yard decorations, decorate yard