Photo via: paseandohilos.blogspot.com.es
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Please enjoy using and sharing this Weaving Techniques chart as a reference for your own fibre art adventures. It is a scan from a vintage weaving book in our collection. Share it freely but if you dont mind, shoot a link our way at ww.luneblog.com. Happy Weaving!
- This Farmhouse Bread Basket Weaving Tutorial is a fabulous modern-rustic, upcycling project.
- An interior stone wall can add so much character to a home and is within your reach with this step by step tutorial. DIY Stone Wall Tutorial!
- Make your counters look like stone with this DIY Countertop Makeover. DIY Countertop Ideas | DIY Countertop Redo | DIY Countertop Paint
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Check out this shower makeover using discounted travertine stone tiles from Floor & Decor.
- This farmhouse kitchen remodel was so much fun to see the transformation! It features rustic wood countertops, stone backsplash, and farmhouse decor.
- Bring the exterior of your home into the 21st century with BEHR’s Color of the Month: Old Amethyst. This modern paint color shines when paired with bright white trim and a natural stone pathway. Use the deep blue and purple undertones in this dark gray hue to enhance the view of your outdoor landscaping.
- diy stone painting and art l mit Blattmetall und goldener Farbe Steine bearbeiten l super süßes DIY
- Stone Patio DIY Fire Pit & Wood Beam Benches – Lehman Lane
- DIY your own succulent terrarium garden by layering sand, soil, and stone.